FYI: Unfortunate "Hunting accident"

Tsag

Guardian
Society
Greeks United
Nick Hawk Slater
Something very "unfortunate" happened during the last minutes of today WoF round (Stage 4 round 2).

During the last 5 minutes and for no apparent reason my hunting partner and myself were momentarily "mistaken" for Formidon.

As you can see below I am "sure" it was just a "hunting accident", as the two adorable gentelmen were trying to protect us from the vicious Formidon that were lurking in the shadows, waiting to devour us....

As I am sure that many of you have been a victim of mistaken identity, please humour us with any comments or relevant pics you might have :scratch2:

Best regards and gl to everyone in the next rounds!!! :yay:
Nick

Kill Stealing and agressive non-accidental PK are considered Bad Form during the World of Firepower event.

I feel certain that none of your team would entertain such notions for a moment in this or any event.

just woundering where the damage u got is carnt see it on screenie ??

I don't participate in the WoF this year, but got attacked too by a team of two other participants east of Emerald hunting Warriors with the reason for impeding their event, i think thats what they called it. I think it actually is bad behaviour, therefore I hope tp be forgiven to have killed them. Not that any rumour comes up I have taken party or so...

Some people seriously seem to overdo it a bid when it comes up to scores and such stuff...

@Mants: He has turned off damage chat. When having chit chat in team, but also in society it's quite of disturbing having hundreds of messages there. I think almost everyone doing public chat, team chat or society chat while hunting has turned it off. Nothing uncommon for me.

I have to say that was pretty bad form, I hope the killers were not from your opposing WoF team.

I think its not matter who and why made it.
It was pvp area m8. Then if you dont want 2nd time this ancident then you should hunt at Rei (CK) LA with Formidons. There are no pvp area then no one can kill you.

MA creat pvp area to killing ppl then if you come inside then you should know what someone can do there.
I killed much ppl's at Itumatrox area and i feel good with it. If you are too poor to hunt there then change place.

It was pvp area m8. Then if you dont want 2nd time this ancident then you should hunt at Rei (CK) LA with Formidons. There are no pvp area then no one can kill you.

MA creat pvp area to killing ppl then if you come inside then you should know what someone can do there.
I killed much ppl's at Itumatrox area and i feel good with it. If you are too poor to hunt there then change place.

hahaha, nice name translated in Greek :) j/k

also read the rules of the WoF next time:

Quote from Hurricanes original post, just for those that do not pay attention to these things

"Kill-Stealing is viewed as hostile and against the spirit of the Tournament. Repeated accusations will lead to investigation and possible action against the perpetrators."

and as you can see the mob was actually stolen

just my 2 Pecs

Lol then why no one talking about USA? means Star.
They done it regular at warlocks. When we tagged mob and he run near USA team they attacking him and killing. And we dont care about that because its a fight.

Lol then why no one talking about USA? means Star.
They done it regular at warlocks. When we tagged mob and he run near USA team they attacking him and killing. And we dont care about that because its a fight.

I could't agree more with you about the fact that others do it also, thats does not mean that we all are in favor of such a practise.

Nevertheless its a game, and I decide to adopt this phiplosophy. I rather respect others then fight.

But throughtout history shooting/stabing/... one in the back was never considered noble...

This practice is something that I personally hate; I know that some people are doing just in spite, although the majority still behaves with respect.

We were hunting Warriors during this Saturday's WoF round, and we crossed paths quite a few times with a Portugal Support Team; nothing but respect: nobody stole mobs, no PK-ing.

Not everyone, including myself, can handle formidon provider+ maturities right now. Therefore, we're stuck to finding a more manageable spawn, which is between Solfais Crater and Oshiri Hearts, and it's pvp out there.

Frankly, win WOF with the globs not in pk. I too hunted warriors E of Emerald Lakes and caught some local chatter about pks. I saw Tiger out there and he asked why it was so busy since it's usually quiet out there, lol.

There's always been a bit of murdering in the WoF; this year there are no PvP-Specific mobs on any moblists as far as I know, so hopefully these incidents will be more infrequent.

Hurrikane

This practice is something that I personally hate; I know that some people are doing just in spite, although the majority still behaves with respect.

We were hunting Warriors during this Saturday's WoF round, and we crossed paths quite a few times with a Portugal Support Team; nothing but respect: nobody stole mobs, no PK-ing.

Well, war is so time consuming :)...

I Was Pked @ the rig just the other week with a troxie on me i had half killed.
When it happend i was like wtf.
The person who did it came to the revive after it and said he did mean to Pk me but he was sorry as he now understands it not good practice to kill someone who is killing a mob. :laugh:
Well since he said sorry that made it all better. we chatted a bit and now all is good.

But i realy hate it if someone pk's you when you are hunting a mob. ok yes its PvP and we know the risks of going there but dont be a total D*ck.
If PVP 3-4 then fair enough its lootable.

When it comes to WoF I think it is important to adjust your tactics to the opponent. Some teams run a tougher race (aka Tank) and therefore will be treated the same while teams that just hunt and keep PvP out of it kan be left alone and just have the hunt

I Was Pked @ the rig just the other week with a troxie on me i had half killed.
When it happend i was like wtf.
The person who did it came to the revive after it and said he did mean to Pk me but he was sorry as he now understands it not good practice to kill someone who is killing a mob. :laugh:
Well since he said sorry that made it all better. we chatted a bit and now all is good.

But i realy hate it if someone pk's you when you are hunting a mob. ok yes its PvP and we know the risks of going there but dont be a total D*ck.
If PVP 3-4 then fair enough its lootable.

A little bit off topic comentary:
Im 100% sure that in pvp3,4 the ones that want to shoot u will be so kind to let u kill and loot the mob before ;)

A little bit off topic comentary:
Im 100% sure that in pvp3,4 the ones that want to shoot u will be so kind to let u kill and loot the mob before ;)

i wouldnt say off topic he got killed when shooting a mob if im correct?
But yes more than likley they would in there :D

Well, for the second time now (first case was with "firemaiden"), a member of our support team was mistaken for a mob and got killed by a direct competitor. I would like to recomend a new pair of glasses to "marcin" of the soc "swedish hunt elite". During the whole competition we never had any pk problems with other team players except for these too Swedish players and always respected our opponents. For those 2 particular players, send us your "diopteries" and we will make everything we can to get you guys a new pair of lenses, i'm sure they're cheaper where i live.

Well, for the second time now (first case was with "firemaiden"), a member of our support team was mistaken for a mob and got killed by a direct competitor. I would like to recomend a new pair of glasses to "marcin" of the soc "swedish hunt elite". During the whole competition we never had any pk problems with other team players except for these too Swedish players and always respected our opponents. For those 2 particular players, send us your "diopteries" and we will make everything we can to get you guys a new pair of lenses, i'm sure they're cheaper where i live.

Your guys still wearing those damn atrox suits?

;)

Hurrikane

LOL. Now i definitely have to get that texture on :D. And yes, i can imagine wearing polaris, with all the yellow it has makes someone look like it. Trying hard. Somehow.

Back