Selling: Unique BL1800 T10 (SOLD)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JanOaki

Dominant
Krystal Jan Oaki
BL1800

Due to a new business venture i don't have the time to fully utilize this amazing tool. So i am putting it up for sale. Now is your chance to grab this unique weapon already fully tiered to 10 ! You can be one of the top dpsers in game at as low as lvl 86. Be a top contender in events and farm the biggest mobs in game at lightning quick speed to level up your skills/codex and get those huge MU items ! This gun makes full value of your time!You get a lot done with your time. You can expect a 1-2 year roi for this gun in worse case scenario. (Think of farming out those expensive items from mayhem or next anniversary event,boss waves,tesla pet,rdi...etc) Just farming migration for 1 month i am up over 150 k in MU. I am also running on positive TT due to some nice 5 digit hits. However, i don't believe any weapon in game can do positive TT return forever....but i will be running positive tt for a while since i am up so much from those hits. Aside from the crazy dps, this gun can also utilize a Mayhem Delta amp and this gives it a bump in DPP significantly. Another thing to note is its 300 penetration damage, which makes it very strong in pvp if that is your thing. This gun also gives pretty good rental revenue especially during event times.

Do not be worried about the low eff on paper, it matters much less then you imagine. I came from a BC80 aug and i have cycled millions of peds with both weapons and compared the results and it is very very hard to notice the difference. In fact i am profiting more in both mu and TT return with bl1800 due to its sheer dps and rental income/big multis. I am not here to get into theory crafting about dpp/eff as this is a very controversial topic and this is a selling thread. Let the results speak for themselves, after all we don't hunt on paper now do we?

First a comparison with the benchmark of efficiency and DPP, the legendary IMK 2 :

cxA6KqW.png

First one is not enhanced and second one is my usual setup with rings and damage enhancers.As you can see,the scaling of this weapon with buffs is immense.You will get maximum value for your buffs.Don't forget about leech,you get a ton of hp back so that indirectly helps effective DPP/dps. And mob regen is mitigated as well, so in practice it is much more effective than on paper!

Fun fact : It cost over 4.5 k TT in skills to get from lvl 86-100. That is about 80 k peds in just esi alone.WIth this gun you will get there at breakneck speeds!

Next results from migration where i was hunting for 1 month :

pzaTume.png

Got over 2 k ped in esi,15 k boxes,tons of small 4 digit hofs which i will not post as that is a very normal thing with this gun.

With your dps you can do things like this for fun :

76YrYXM.png

This is not a rush sale, i can hold on to it and just keep farming events at my free time.

SOLD

Also, please pm me in game or leave me a mail as i don't check back here as often.

Last edited:
I been told much inferior weapons with 30-40 % less dps are being sold for 250 k +...i might remove this from market or increase price next time..i know if i sell it i will never get another weapon of this caliber again. So if you are interested to be one of the top dpsers in game and bringing your game to a new level, now is the time to act while my interest is diverted elsewhere temporarily.

Just noticed Wiki is wrong...in game the base dps is 116.6 and wiki says 116.

Haven't been checking in much and since i have alot of pm, i will give an update for all : Top offers range around 150-170 k atm..none of which are pure peds. Since this is not a rush sale i will keep farming as long as i can and as much as my limited time allows till buyers sell off their items to give me pure peds or i get a good enough offer to let this gun go..i know if i sell it i will probably not be able to get another weapon like this for this price range anymore

Last edited:
Gun out for rent now but still available for sale

Tons of rental bookings for this coming mayhem =) Farm tokens fast and get those juicy new items!

Buy out reduced . Will accept pure peds only or deeds.

Gun currently rented out whole of mayhem..Still available for sale!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back