Achievement: Unique Mob Globals v2.0

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
Gonna list the mobs below, Hofs obviously count, team globals don't. Solo global+ only ^^

This is version 2, because posts older than 4 years old cannot be edited and seeing as I started this and had a 3 year hiatus, I'll have to remake the thread, which I do intend working on ^-^

Here is a link to the original thread, however.

UPDATED: Vanguard added as bonus mob, Thorafoid put back into Quest mob, just added new names for 3 "Thor<xxx>" mobs. Warlock upgraded to HoF.

Unique Mob Global Count: 114
Unique Mob Global Quest: 105/117 - (
89.74%
)

Aetherex - YES
Allophyl - YES
Ambulimax - YES
Araneatrox -
HOF

Argonaut - YES
Armax Bull
-
YES
Armax Cow - YES
Atrax - YES
Atrox - YES
Attacker - YES
Aurli
-
YES
Berycled - YES
Big Bulk - YES*
Boorum Male - YES*
Boorum Female - YES*
Bristlehog - YES
Calamusoid Female - NO*
Calamusoid Male - NO*
Calypsocod - YES
Caperon
-
YES
Caudatergus - YES
Cersumon - YES
Chirpy - NO
Chomper
-
YES
Combibo - YES
Cornoanterion
-
YES
Cornundacauda - YES
Cornundos - NO
Daikiba
-
YES
Daspletor - HOF
Defender - YES
Diripi - NO
Drone
- HOF
Droka
- HOF

Drone Coordinator - YES*
Eomon - HOF*
Equus - YES
Estophyl - YES
Eviscerator - YES
Exarosaur - YES
Falxangius
-
YES
Faucervix
-
YES
Feffoid - YES
Feffox - YES*
Formicacida - YES
Formidon
-
YES
Foul - YES
Frescoquda - YES
Fugabarba - NO
Fungoid
-
YES
Furor - YES
Gibnib - NO
Globster
-
YES
Gokibusagi
-
YES
Gradivore - YES
Grand Formidon - YES
Harbinger - YES
Hiryuu
- YES
Hispidus - YES

Hogglo - YES
Igni - NO
Itumatrox
-
YES
Kerberos - YES
Kingfisher - YES
Kreltin - YES
Legionaire - YES
Letomie - YES
Leviathan - YES

Longtooth
- HOF*
Longu - YES
Maffoid - YES
Malcruentor - YES
Marcimex
- YES
Mermoth
-
YES
Merp - YES
Mind Reaver
- YES
Miner Bot
-
YES
Molisk - YES
Morsusilex - YES
Mourner - YES
Mulaak'f - YES
Mulmun -
YES
Muluk-Hir - YES
Neconu
- YES
Nexnecis - YES
Oculus - HOF
Osseocollum
-
YES
Phasm
-
YES
Plumatergus - YES
Prancer
-
YES
Primordial Longu - YES
Proteron - YES

Pupugi - NO
Razortooth - YES
Repesilex - YES
Rextelum - YES

RipperSnapper - YES
Sabakuma
-
YES
Scaboreas
- YES
Scipulor
-
YES
Second Entity
-
YES
Shinkiba - YES
Snablesnot Female - NO
Snablesnot Male
- NO
Snarg
-
YES
Snarksnot - NO
Sonic Squid - YES
Spider Bomber - YES
Steel Bird - HOF

Sumima - YES
Tantardion - YES
Tantillion - YES
Tezlapod - YES
Thorifoid Berserker - YES* (now known as Thorio)
Thorifoid Shaman - YES* (now known as Thorifoid)
Thorifoid Waywatcher - NO
Thorio Female
-YES*
(now known as Thorafoid)
Thorio Male - YES* (previously known as Thorofoid)
Traeskeron
- YES
Trilomite - YES

Tripudion - YES
Trooper - YES
TskTsk - YES
Umbranoid
-
YES
Vanguard - YES

Warlock - HOF
Warrior - HOF

* Event mob only, not included for all mob quest, but added as bonus mobs.
* Mob now known as the name in brackets, has new maturities but same stats and same mob model.

If anyone finds any mistakes or wrong links or something, let me know.

Last edited:
Update: Proteron added

First addition back to this, this is actually one that I got just before I left for a while.. it was a new mob at the time. So as you can see, I think its before CE2 update.

Hoping this work properly as I've completely forgotten how to post a thumbnail >.o;

Update: Rextelum added

This really was after CE2, earlier this week. Been catching up on a lot of missions, from 0 to 142 now, to make sure I'm in the right place come what may. Also means I've logged all the "kill 100 of these" ones, so indiscriminate killings will go towards something now =P

Update: Traeskeron added

Really had fun doing an event (came 2nd to deserved winner who had 1st and 3rd highest loots) and someone gave me rep, but either it didn't count or someone gave me bad rep too and I've no idea why :'(

Also I've upgraded the Araneatrox global to a HoF

Update: Combibo added

woooowoooo, been after this one for a while, spent a bit of time in Deathifier's LA and hey presto. Whoever said it was nice terrain there was totally talking truth, lovely flat plains. I'd love to go back to that LA for future hunts on getting my further Combibo awards... and if there are Cornundo stalkers too *cough* that'd also be awesome XD

gz

Mutated chirpy are here lol Here is your chance :)

Update: Proteron added

First addition back to this, this is actually one that I got just before I left for a while.. it was a new mob at the time. So as you can see, I think its before CE2 update.

Hoping this work properly as I've completely forgotten how to post a thumbnail >.o;

This definitely is after CE2 update for 2 reasons :
- proteron were added after that
- if it was on gamebryo, i'd say graphic engine change was really a stupid move XD

Gl in your quest

I don't think I have high enough skills for Chirpies =x I will try before WoF is up though, not sure when it finishes, will check out the dates. Also chance for one of the big bugs... Igni, Diripi and Pupugi. Igni probably easiest to global on, Pupugi probably hardest, will see.

This is showing my nub-ness now but I don't know what Gamebryo is XD

Updated: Leviathan global

This was easy, was only on my 3rd or 4th mob, they had weird behaviour, they would intermittently stop when you were shooting them, then become unshootable (such a waste of loot ><) and then you had to go up to them and get them to hit you before you start moving backwards again. I would love to fight these all the time, but I would need a gun that does roughly 2.5 times as much damage as the one I used in that hunt lol.

Update: Shinkiba global

this was easy, on my 5th or so kill. Look forward to doing the Iron Challenge missions on these, they seem to loot great. The stalkers do anyways.

Update: Primordial Longu global

Hunted these buggers for 500 ped worth of ammo, nothing, logged off annoyed. Next day, logged on in the same place and thought my luck might change, this was the 4th mob. Within 10 more I globalled again.

This is showing my nub-ness now but I don't know what Gamebryo is XD

That was the game engine MA used before they switched to the CryEngine 2, stuff looks a little less nice

Update: Steel Bird global + HoF

Update: Razortooth global

After wasting untold ped and an interminably long time near Fort Cayuze seeing 80% of all Razortooths spawning as unreachable and killing up to dominants to try for a global, I went to the little bay on the island south of Port Atlantis and killed a few Young and Mature there before I got this.

Update: Calypsocod added

This one I pissed about and pressed the wrong button so missed the actual swirlies, nonetheless the loot gained is still on the screen and you can see the global message in chat (and on any tracker sites). Glad I got this one sorted, now just for ripper for the water based mobs... BRING BACK THE SONIC SQUIDS!!!

Update: Sonic Squid Global

Couldn't believe it when I actually found them thanks to that dude who replied to my Turp thread (which I've now deleted from the challenge since there are 0 for the last year or so).

Not only did I find them, I only killed about 10-15 before I got a global and 2 items that have sold very few times on the auction. One has sold 10 times and one has sold 4 or 5 times. Neither are spectacular, but not bad MU actually.

FIRST SONIC SQUID GLOBAL ANYWHERE SINCE 2011 !! :D

Last edited:
Update: Calypsocod added

Never underestimate the mighty Calypsocod. I've killed maybe a dozen in my lifetime and twice I got an ESI over 50 PED TT from random aggro east of Oyster hunting Levi.

GL on the remainder of your quest to global on all!

Menace

Update: Daspletor HoF and Mulaak'f global

So a very good man, named JAGO was kind enough to lend me his Sentinel (L) suit, just for collateral. I went to FOMA and on the 4th Dasp, BEWM!!! Annoyingly though, it was female Sentinel (L) part that dropped, not male =P I could have started my own suit. The Mulaak'f global was ace as there was a chilled dude who is the green dot in the screen who posed no thread as he understood I was just there for one global and out.

However, I did go back to get the Muluk Hir global yet got continually interrupted by PKers. Pity, maybe next time I'll have to bring a bodyguard ^^;

Daspletor:

Mulaak'f:

Big gz mate, glad to see it's going well and the suit is doing you well.

Update: Grand Formidon added, Muluk-Hir added, Malcruentor added.

Malcruentor first up. This guy was a pretty slow bastard tbh, I think he had too much wine and paté the night before. He was bounding over and I could hear him groaning "uuuhmuguuuds, indigestion suuuuu baaaaad". So I shot him in his bewb. The wine and paté had formed explosives in his belly and his liver was fucked anyway, so I was doing him a favour and saving him from a slow and hideous death.

Grand Formidon next. This guy was also slow, not as slow as the Malc and it didn't seem like he'd had a big supper either. Talk about preening wanker though ! I was shooting at him as he was walking in, without a care in the world, just making his way over to me to deal me an untimely death. His nonchalance had me comment at the time, too. At least he had the decency to reward me upon death.

Finally, I went back to PvP 4, globalled on a mob (not the one I wanted), fell asleep drunk/passed out, woke up 2 hours later after I'd slept a little of it off, still in my PC chair... and still logged in and still in PvP 4... without anyone having killed me and looted me of my earlier global. Which was either very polite (I doubt that) or incredibly lucky (and therefore extremely funny). I immediately teleported out, safely put away my loot, got my old mentor and Socleader and returned for the last PvP mob I needed. These motherlickers certainly know their Wu-Shu, but alas... BLP > Wu Shu. Muluk-Hir? Muluk-not-here-anymore :D

Update: Harbinger added

Finally got a global on these things after killing them on many different occasions. I think it was Cara Thrace tbh.

this is some nice work :)

Update: RipperSnapper added

Finally, annoyingly enough, this is about the 4th loot that was above 45 ped but not quite 50. So, even though this is the first of the mini globals on here, its still pretty damned close to the old threshold.

Annoyingly enough though, despite the Ripper stalkers being level 11... Spider Bomber, Snarksnot and SnableSnot-Male, all of whose highest maturity are below 11 and have under 500hp... Did not global with loots of over 10 ped. So I'm not going to hunt any gibnibs, fugabarbas or chirpy until the conditions for low global have been confirmed. Thus far it seems to just be small mobs that also have an Iron Challenge, such as Foul, Daikiba, Argo (smaller). So looks like I may never get there after all =P

actually, i think you shouldnt count with those new global rules

50 ped or no go

:D

gz Lards :)

Your 3 bugs (diripi, pupigi, igni) may have to wait for WoF. Other than that..... Should be good to go on non event mobs. With the exception of course if lvl 0 stuff like chirpy.

Good thread! And good luck!

Menace

Your 3 bugs (diripi, pupigi, igni) may have to wait for WoF. Other than that..... Should be good to go on non event mobs. With the exception of course if lvl 0 stuff like chirpy.

Good thread! And good luck!

Menace

Yeah I returned from my 3 year break just as WoF was coming to an end (otherwise England would have won :smoke:) but hadn't put in enough ped to have a few decent (L) guns, didn't even have ghost set so yah I'll have to wait for next one. One day I'll get the mutated Chirpy too =P pity no Mutated or Mod Fugabarba or Gibnib. Killed "Mod Merp" the other day, I didn't realise it even existed. Mod Gibnib definitely doesn't as I've killed hundreds and hundreds up to stalker and once I did get a 12 ped drop... so you never know =P 7 ped is best on Fuga.

Also I'll have a better idea of how much ped to hoard for my next raid on Snarksnots, Snables and Cornundos, hopefully their threshold will be 25 rather than 50.

Much thanks for the comments too mate, I should really just do the iron challenges with my ped, but I've always liked going for something new just to experience something different. d=(´▽`)=b

Update: Spider Bomber added

Woooowoooo, I've killed *hundreds* of these in the past few days, 12 ped highest... 19 ped.... ok so they not 10 ped threshold... 29 ped had yesterday... not 25 ped threshold... bugger... must be 50... 39 pedder, 30 pedder.... just contacted a modfapper I saw come online (asked others on list, all busy) and eSoul was available... wooowooo, so I said "right then, I wanna try Warlock O.O;;;" and I'd finished all the mobs on my screen apart from one, that wasn't in aggro range but I'd still got the target pulled out for. Was willing to come back another day, anyways, I shoot it without moving as it was inside rifle range, outside pistol range... "da da da daaaaa da daaaaaa <puppppppppy powerrrrrrrrr>" and how great did that feel. I knew I had limited window to get this one during event, nowhere near enough about otherwise. Btw... huge spawn of these just west of PA... literally like an old tantillion nest east of Twin before VU10. Also not bad to hunt, cos they have lower than 500hp even on gen 10 and can loot several chips, some Cryo chip III and the Pryo V in the pic. (also Enblabe 3 (L))

Update: Warlock added

I'm not even going to get close to the quests for this bugger. With fapper, however it was possible. Thanks to eSoul, which is like a normal soul, but sent by email :O

Back