Suggestion: Universal ammo from TT

BruuD

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Ace "BruuD" of Spades
Wouldn't it be nice if we could get universal ammo from the TT?
Now I have to decide before each hunt how much BLP, Laser and Syntetic ME I will use..

A good idea

Ppl like to sell the ammo too. UA is untradable to tt.

Unless you want a 2nd tradable version of UA.

Ppl like to sell the ammo too. UA is untradable to tt.

Unless you want a 2nd tradable version of UA.

The ua option could be added and not just replace the others.

Only if they keep the old ammo as an option.

It could be a tradable version of UA or just additional to the already existing ammo.

Or just buy shrapnel from other players, tons of people sell it 100.3% to 100.5%, then you convert it at 101% and profit

This would be very useful if it's added as an additional option. Also I think that we should be allowed to repair melee weapons with shrapnel or universal ammo.

Or just buy shrapnel from other players, tons of people sell it 100.3% to 100.5%, then you convert it at 101% and profit

Quite a lot of players prefer to do EU single-player style :D :D

I never understood why Universal Ammo should be untradable at all.

Sell some type of tradable "Energized Nano Goo" from TT, which replaces all types of ammunition, give the EP gamblers some other shit to gamble with, and bring the idiotic mess with untradable and incompatible ammo types to an end.

This. People are overcomplicating stuff.

I never understood why Universal Ammo should be untradable at all.

The 1% conversion is intended as a "loyalty" thank you bonus to the players. Thus You have to cycle it at least once. If UA is tradable everyone would depo with box and noone depo via PEDs

Quite a lot of players prefer to do EU single-player style :D :D

Or make shrapbel auctionable we will not need any other ammo

Or make shrapbel auctionable we will not need any other ammo

Might be pointless. Pretty sure it'd get cancelled out by the auction fee..

The 1% conversion is intended as a "loyalty" thank you bonus to the players. Thus You have to cycle it at least once. If UA is tradable everyone would depo with box and noone depo via PEDs

Well, this refers to Shrapnel. which is free to trade.
whoever converts Shrapnel into UA, gets the +1%.

i dont see, why i shouldnt trade the converted ammo then.
what is the difference between 1000 ped UA and 1000 ped BLP ammo? both feed my gun with the same number of shots.

Back