University of Equi

Equi

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Equifax Equi Cambridge
Hi all boys and girls.
Since I have played for over a year now, I want to share the things I've learned. PE isn't giving me the same rush as it did one year ago, now it is just 'skill, skill, skill', and I was on the edge of quitting, some weeks ago. Almost all my friends in my society has abandoned PE for WoW. So I decided to make a new society, to help newcomers.

The society is called 'University of Equi', and my goal is to help newcomers into this game.
I will help my disciples finacially too, and do my best to teach them. I will also try to have soc events every weekend, with nice prizes etc.

If you know anyone that needs a mentor, or you need a menotr yourself, please contact me. Also, ideas and tips are welcome too

thx
Equi

It's very honorable what you want to do :)My advice to you -Don't get too upset and discoureged once you failed with some disciples who prove to be jerks that want only peds!You can't really know a disciple from the begining because you have to add him before he gains skills and that's why it's inevitable to pick only decent people .

nice equi.
you should perhaps also post this thread under the newbie tutorial section, might be helpful for you and newcomers :girl:

Svetlana said:
this thread under the newbie tutorial section,

It's been moved to "n00bs Corner".

Thx guys.. I've already been scammed some times today :rolleyes: and I have realized that 99% of those that need a mentor are jerks with bad intentions. The society will not be continued, but if anyone needs a serious mentor, give me a shout

ya i have had many try to scam me so you really need to be careful about giving out any items. Most often just by talking to the people you can find out that they are just playing on a different avatar and are trying to get some items/peds from ya :(

Equi said:
Thx guys.. I've already been scammed some times today :rolleyes: and I have realized that 99% of those that need a mentor are jerks with bad intentions. The society will not be continued, but if anyone needs a serious mentor, give me a shout

ouch. so much for that idea then :( Realyl too bad, but hopefully karma will come back to bite them ;)
In any event, that's one serious problem with the mentoring system as it stands.... many ppl on both sides (mentors and disciples) are utilizing the system unfairly, or at least with bad intentions

Friends, Romans, Countrymen.. Lend me your ears!

"Do not give items to people who you DO NOT Know"

Zee said:
Friends, Romans, Countrymen.. Lend me your ears!

"Do not give items to people who you DO NOT Know"

Good point there Zee, Don´t give anything to people you don´t know..

And remember. If the nuclear bomb explodes. "Duck and Cover" ;)

hehe, good point, Zee =)

Great idea. Good luck on your quest!!

DD
:evilking:

Back