Selling: Unlimited - Genesis Nifelheim

Zabler

Prowler
Society
'-..-' Bonnkanin Inc. '-..-'
Zabler Zablersson
Hello,

I dont know if this is legal regarding to the forum rules, but if someone wants to whine to a moderator, they can.

Me and my socmate have tried to sell this sword twice.
Both times we had a buyer who insured their interest in the sword.
First time it went for TT+34k, buyer got 2 weeks to show up with the money.

Second time it went without a auction, since the new buyer insisted he was very serious about his offer and gave a offer of TT+40k wich was buyout. He got 2 months to show up with the necessary cash.

We still own the sword, nuff said.

So, what to do, if we dont want to pollute our reputations on the forums no more.

We start a regular auction, no fance PM-bidding, no open forum bidding.
In game auction.

Why do i write it here, well for commercial reasons ofcourse.

The sword is on AH right now for everyone to check stats/etc.
It got a startbid of tt+40k.
If noone bids on those 5 days left, the startbid will be lowered to tt+30k.

We want to thank all the players who showed serious interest in this weapon and did bid against the former "winners".
So thanks Imperious, Testez, Laban and all others who showed interest but no bids.

The weapon is now on in game auction and will be sold that way.

Yet again, i apologize for any inconvienience we have caused to bidders in our former fucked up sales threads.

Happy UNRETRACTABLE bidding.

bumps are welcome

This seriously sucks, I'm having the same problem with one of my items here on EF which already sold three times, but each time the buyer randomly claimed to have had a car accident the same morning when it came to closing the deal and therefore distracted himself from it.

I mean, who to believe anymore, I really don't thin that three people who buy one of my items within a month have exactly on the day when it comes to finish the deal an accident, such incidents happen randomly, but hell, no one can explain me that three times the same way.

I also widely finished selling stuff on EF therefore because people aren't t just distracting, but also seem to lie to get out of deals they find out that they don't want to do, especially in closer past this has become a kind of serious pattern since it just happens on regular basis.

Good luck on your sale, auction seems to be the last place you really can rely on people since all bids and trades there are final ;)

P.S.: It's kind of bad business strategy when you say that you'll lower SB next week from tt+40k to tt+30k if it doesn't sell :silly2:

So Joker never bought his third? :scratch2:

Good luck with the sale, Zabler!

The sword is on AH right now for everyone to check stats/etc.
It got a startbid of tt+40k.
If noone bids on those 5 days left, the startbid will be lowered to tt+30k.

sorry to hear about your problems getting trades to actually go through from forum auctions.. sad to hear about..

but i think you just told everyone to wait for 5 days before bidding.. there goes a 98ped auction fee. - ; )

So Joker never bought his third? :scratch2:

Good luck with the sale, Zabler!

no i believe i had 7 days or so to get the peddies then zabler let me know there was another buyer to step up... and i hadnt heard anything shortly there after i had the peddies... i was just a few short instead i ended up negotiating with Amy to get hers... i am still very interested in this niflhiem... will keep an eye on this one... after auction ends in game...

so as it goes... i needed a few days (cause banks were broke in game... no peds) it took me an extra few days to sell my angel parts... but to answer your question i was ready to buy but was told the nifl was already sold...

i am still a little short for this one but can get the peddies much easier this time :) keep me posted please via thread...

#4 niflhiem :)

one thing dealing with zabler taught me though was to only bid when u have the peds... now i never bid unless i know i can cover it... i relied on banks having peds... which was a bad idea... and i relied on my items to sell to people who said they would buy (but they backed out)

so lesson to be learned is only bid what you have at the time :)

Zabler did you give you the 2 weeks to come up with the PED. I know this because I had to wait these 2 weeks as I was ready to step-in and buy the blade. I sent him many PM's after the auction asking how the situation was evolving.

After the 2 weeks, I also was notified by Zabler, that there was a slight mix-up and someone was ready to pay the BO price. So then as we all were under the assumption the blade had sold.

Come to find out today, Apparently not.

Nothing against you Joker, as I've talked with you before, so please don't take this the wrong way. But I feel that you don't deserve another chance at buying the blade in my opinion. You, bid the auction, WON it and couldn't come up with the funds. And not to mention you have 3 of them.

I certainly feel like I was a bit cheated in the process, not to mention the price was ran up since the winning bidder didn't have the actual PED to buy it (seems like a good way to protect someone's investments). When I was actually bidding with good intentions and had the PED ready.

@Zabler - I know the blade is on in-game auction, but if you would like to seriously discuss a sale, please don't hesitate to PM me. I can assure you, if we are able to negotiate a price. The PED will be provided.

Last edited:
Zabler did you give you the 2 weeks to come up with the PED. I know this because I had to wait these 2 weeks as I was ready to step-in and buy the blade. I sent him many PM's after the auction asking how the situation was evolving.

After the 2 weeks, I also was notified by Zabler, that there was a slight mix-up and someone was ready to pay the BO price. So then as we all were under the assumption the blade had sold.

Come to find out today, Apparently not.

Nothing against you Joker, as I've talked with you before, so please don't take this the wrong way. But I feel that you don't deserve another chance at buying the blade in my opinion. You, bid the auction, WON it and couldn't come up with the funds. And not to mention you have 3 of them.

I certainly feel like I was a bit cheated in the process, not to mention the price was ran up since the winning bidder didn't have the actual PED to buy it (seems like a good way to protect someone's investments). When I was actually bidding with good intentions and had the PED ready.

@Zabler - I know the blade is on in-game auction, but if you would like to seriously discuss a sale, please don't hesitate to PM me. I can assure you, if we are able to negotiate a price. The PED will be provided.

i feel cheated as well... because i needed just a few more days to pay the last few peddies... and he said my time was up and we agreed he could sell it to someone else because my few days i had to come up with the peds was over ... so in end i had the peds shortly after the time expired... but the blade was sold to someone else...

2 months later.. i find out it wasnt sold... and he gave someone else 2 months to pay for it but rushed me to sell my crap... i took a nice sized ped loss on my angel to come up with the peds since no one was buying at the time... anyways... a few days shy shouldnt mean i had my chance... that isnt fair... again i dont bid now unless i got the peds and can show it... so if i do place a bid i plan on honoring it because i have the peds free and ready to go...

so i look forward to bidding on the blade again now that i have the peds free... zabler knew my situation prior to accepting my bid... i think if it goes on in game auction this will be most fair for everyone... but i should not be excluded by anymeans... my peds are as good as anyones :)

note to zabler... maybe u could do a ped verification to make sure the bidder is qualified to make the offer...

in the end i am not mad... Zabler did what he thought was best for the seller... and played by the books... he gave me my time he said he would... just wish i had as much time as the second guy had since i wasnt far behind on getting all the peddies... oh well :) we got another chance now... looking forward to bidding in game auction...

Last edited:
The only thing I want to know is why Joker has 3 of these... cornering the market on them or something? :scratch2:

The only thing I want to know is why Joker has 3 of these... cornering the market on them or something? :scratch2:

i like the way they look...

i am sorry to zabler for making his sale thread a mess... but mainly answering some questions...

again if things are against the rules i am sorry...

Kinda easy to make things clear when selling
1) Dont bid unless you have the funds on your VISA card or PED card
2) You should be ready to trade 1 min after auction closes.
3) If you fail to provide the money as agreed, bad rep should be given, perhaps another kind of rep on the forum, "trading rep" kinda like ebay etc have, were you can make comments and give a 1-5 rating on a sale

Yes im looking for a nifle, and I think ingame AU is best option for all, too much BS on EF sales atm.

Subscribing and waiting 5 days.:)

/Arwen

Subscribing and waiting 5 days.:)

/Arwen

you were one of the beneficiaries of me selling my angel parts for this nifl :)

mice... it wasnt that i didnt have the peds... it was just i needed a few extra days and the seller (not zabler) was getting itchy and wanted to move the item and sold to a differnt party other then me... if he could have extended the period less then a week... it would be sold... and saved him 2 months of time... before the auction and things were over i made it clear i would need some time to gather all the peddies due to me just purchasing an angel armour set...

this is why an in game meeting and proof of peds should be given... a post of a picture isnt enough since i have had pictures with several 100ks of peds on card... that is if he wanted to go the EF auction route again...

I thought this blade was long gone... and always wondered who had it... i find out it isnt :) this is the best news i have heard in a while... and i hope too he keeps in game auction... and i look forward to rebidding now :) in game of course

trade rep would be a cool addition to the buying selling section

Last edited:
mice... it wasnt that i didnt have the peds... it was just i needed a few extra days and the seller (not zabler) was getting itchy and wanted to move the item and sold to a differnt party other then me... if he could have extended the period less then a week... it would be sold... and saved him 2 months of time... before the auction and things were over i made it clear i would need some time to gather all the peddies due to me just purchasing an angel armour set...

This is why the payment terms should be 100% transparent b4 the deal is closed, otherwise there will always be misconceptions.

Kinda easy to make things clear when selling
1) Dont bid unless you have the funds on your VISA card or PED card
2) You should be ready to trade 1 min after auction closes.
3) If you fail to provide the money as agreed, bad rep should be given, perhaps another kind of rep on the forum, "trading rep" kinda like ebay etc have, were you can make comments and give a 1-5 rating on a sale

Totally agree.
I have to say, I don't understand sellers who let people days or even weeks time to get the PEDs. I mean: end time is known, people have to have the PEDs ready when a bid closes. I fell bad for the sellers, especially as things like this happens all the time again and again.

This is why I offer always PEDs only and bid only when I have the PEDs (or have stuff I am willing to TT).

Totally agree.
I have to say, I don't understand sellers who let people days or even weeks time to get the PEDs. I mean: end time is known, people have to have the PEDs ready when a bid closes. I fell bad for the sellers, especially as things like this happens all the time again and again.

This is why I offer always PEDs only and bid only when I have the PEDs (or have stuff I am willing to TT).

When it's auctions like this was - Sometimes ppl are buying it as upgrade, they might already have an UL something they are using, and wont sell that one unless they are sure that they have the replacement ready...

Just wont to clarify that i dont hold a grudge against any of the former bidders. They have had their reasons to back down.

And as Joker said, he claimed (as i cant confirm it) he only needed a few more days to come up with the cash.
But since we allready agreed on a timeplan for the transaction and i had more buyers who claimed that they wanted the sword me and Joker decided we could sell to another buyer. Joker failed to come up with the cash in time, but the decision to not sell to him was made by me and my seller, not by Joker. So dont go flaming him to fast.

The second buyer got a 1 month timespan to gather up 60k pure ped.
After one month we extended with 2 weeks, and then another 2 weeks, and then and then and then.

Now we are done with this "anti-selling".

We will *NOT* stop the current auction going.
If someone refuses to bid on the in game auction, you will have a timespan of... well, however long it takes for Snake to put it back on AH with a lower startbid to catch him.

And yes, i know we just postponed a startbid with 5 days due to promising to lower the startprice, but that was very much so we could make this thread.

Thanks for understanding.

Soon time for a new price on AH.

pity i dont have the peds for one :(

Why isn't this thread locked?:scratch2:

Why isn't this thread locked?:scratch2:

Cause its not breaking any rules?
Im not selling the item here, nor do i accept offers.
Its advertisment.

the blade sold?! i been getting some peddies together... i dont see it on auction anymore...

the blade sold?! i been getting some peddies together... i dont see it on auction anymore...

I was unable to come into game, What was the BO set at?

no buy out looks like it was taken off for a price both the seller and buyer thought were mutually acceptable...

Well I'm sure Zabler will post some info whenever he gets around to it. Good luck to the new owner if that's the case :)

Back