Selling: Unlimited mining "Level 4 Finder Amplifier" -SOLD

According to the information which u can read from the mining strong box there is a chance to loot an am from lvl1 to lvl4.

is AM not the same type as this; really no 7 UL amps from box's that is odd.

They are called Mining Strongbox 1. Maybe a type 2 or 3 will contain those in future (10 years+)

Think I had that one in the past even :) nostaligic bump

I don't think this is actually unique.

I play since they are introduced and didn't meet any1 to have one... and many don't even know that exist due to the missing from the auction.

Wow, it exist! I was sure this was not in the game. And the first who pull out from Minig Strongbox will receive a discovery.

Wow, it exist! I was sure this was not in the game. And the first who pull out from Minig Strongbox will receive a discovery.
It had been around for a long time. The first ones came into existence long before boxes did.

BUMP to make some efficient mining!

Pay no MU for your amps ever!

I play since they are introduced and didn't meet any1 to have one... and many don't even know that exist due to the missing from the auction.
So you mean you cant put in on Auction? Or just that there is no Sales History or is it missing from the Items List via Orders?

Just talking with a friend i heard that it was dropped in the mining boxes one ... according to Entropia Life.

they had lvl 7 b4 but removed it sometime ago. hence the steady drop in price for the boxes. some time ago the boxes would sell for 20 ped easily. now they at 14-17 ped

Back