Selling: Unlimited Thruster

Status
Please reply by conversation.

millstreet2

Old Alpha
Oboy Oboyto

I will be accepting bids for the next 12 hours or so. You can PM me here or find me in twin peaks if you wish to talk business.

This unlimited thruster will not be sold again if not sold by tonight. This is one of those rare items that will let you have a job in entropia that will let you make consistant ped for years to come.

How about when space mining and more space mobs come out? Do you want to be a space land owner? transport resources and people around multiple planets? This will be the future of entropia. Don't miss out!

*I have the right to not accept the high offer if I dont find it acceptable*
**Will accept ped, items, or ped + items. Other things that interest me are shops in high traffic location. shopkeepers, FAP's, Weapons, RARE blueprints.**

High forum offer: tt+5100

Last edited:
I will open the bids with +2.5KPed

Cheers
Bjorn

He aint going to sell it to yous when its still on ingame auction for SB +25k - BO +50k and spaming it at twin :wise:

keep on topic pls. this is a auction thread. not for you to hijack with hate.

He's right, you cannot sell here items in game auction, check rules of trade section of forum. :wise:

Learn the rules.

You can't advertise to sell on forum if the item is on ingame Auction.

BTW, did you pay Mr Fresh the 2k PEDs you lent from him?

Bump

keep on topic pls. this is a auction thread. not for you to hijack with hate.

5. TRADE
5.1 - Auction Competition
If an item is listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread for the same item on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way. Any post in violation of this provision may be deleted without notice.

:wise:

Have a nice day...

5. TRADE
5.1 - Auction Competition
If an item is listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread for the same item on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way. Any post in violation of this provision may be deleted without notice.

:wise:

Have a nice day...

I have talked with admins before. I am in no way endorsing a in game auction sale. This is meant to recieve PMs and bids here on the forum. I am not promoting anything. For you to hijack my thread and make that reference is a sign of your lack of respect for me.

Once again, this is for bidding on a item which I posess and am willing to sell in a P2P trade. This is a rare or unique item which is why I am selling it on this thread.

Cybertrash before you attempt to tell me the rules please correct your own forum thread that you've been breaking these exact rules on quite blatently for days..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212221-Unl-Armour-Parts-some-SGA

And you where saying..... :scratch2::scratch2:

A auction is refered to as bidding against each other, and usually the high bidder wins.

In game auction is in game auction. That is something I am not endorsing. I am looking for P2P trades for the next 10 hours or so. if anything is interesting we can talk more business.

Please keep on topic! Forum admins if you need to clean this thread up pls do, I have a feeling some people want to cause trouble =/

I have talked with admins before. I am in no way endorsing a in game auction sale. This is meant to recieve PMs and bids here on the forum. I am not promoting anything. For you to hijack my thread and make that reference is a sign of your lack of respect for me.

Once again, this is for bidding on a item which I posess and am willing to sell in a P2P trade. This is a rare or unique item which is why I am selling it on this thread.

Cybertrash before you attempt to tell me the rules please correct your own forum thread that you've been breaking these exact rules on quite blatently for days..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212221-Unl-Armour-Parts-some-SGA

And you where saying..... :scratch2::scratch2:

I did not break any rule here i had them for sale on forum then i decided to put some on ingame auction so i was informing people that SOME of the items were in INGAME auction and that it wouldnt be possible to sell those items i had highlighted on the forum and that they would need to go ingame to buy them!

some items in the thread are still for sale on the forum and not ingame auction, that list is getting smaler so once they are all ingame or sold on the forum i will close the thread.

go scam some more people out of items...

I did not break any rule here i had them for sale on forum then i decided to put some on ingame auction so i was informing people that SOME of the items were in INGAME auction and that it wouldnt be possible to sell those items i had highlighted on the forum and that they would need to go ingame to buy them!

some items in the thread are still for sale on the forum and not ingame auction, that list is getting smaler so once they are all ingame or sold on the forum i will close the thread.

go scam some more people out of items...

This isn't a price check thread. or a personal objectives thread for cybertrash. Please do not post anymore offtopic nonsense in my thread.

New high bid 5,100 peds

This isn't a price check thread. or a personal objectives thread for cybertrash. Please do not post anymore offtopic nonsense in my thread.

New high bid 5,100 peds

i know its not a price check thread, cant see where i was price checking, and on the personal odjectives situation i was only posting a forum rule as your taking offers on a potential sale here when its still ingame auction, why else would you take offers here if you dont intend on selling it here, therefore its a selling thread, clearly as its posted in the selling section labeled selling: :wise:

can any moderator deal with Pauhe? He clearly disreguards any request to let this thread run as it was intended.

On a side note. This item is cheap now for a reason, space isn't released fully yet.

Once people have land areas in space.. and are willing to pay hundreds of thousands of peds for the right ones... You dont think they will be willing to spend 40-50,000 ped on a item that could save them hundreds a day? I dont think many people who own one will part with them...

Maybe selling this is a bit to early after someone made such a sham deal on auction... but really I am not hurting at all if I dont sell this, and I will be happy if I do.. Go bring your jelousy and hate somewhere else. You've made your point... So back to the topic.

Whose interested in this thruster? How many items are in game that allow you to make ped day after day? A few guns, a few Fap packs, a few blueprints.. Well what is the best thing a trader could have in a universe thats expanding planets... and clearly giving plenty of opertunity to transport people and items between them? You guess it a thruster. I would love to have nearly free travel for the rest of my entropia days.. and I know others do as well. I hope your bids better reflect this items true potential.. cause at the moment im still the high bidder in my mind. But I do appreciate all offers! keep them comming.

can any moderator deal with Pauhe? He clearly disreguards any request to let this thread run as it was intended.

ah ok ill let you continue for what this thread was intended for (selling), ill let you continue to sell it on the forum and ingame :scratch2:

sorry for pointing out that you broke the forum trading rule.

ah ok ill let you continue for what this thread was intended for (selling), ill let you continue to sell it on the forum and ingame :scratch2:

sorry for pointing out that you broke the forum trading rule.

Hey Pauhe how you doing bro :laugh:

Forum rule 5.1 is very easy to understand. If you have an item on ingame auction, you may not try to sell it on this forum at the same time.

Therefore.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back