Unlocked Commando :)

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
Finally, all those 300-400k ammo days have paid off :dunce:
Took me 10.5 months to get this one :)P Pham)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

As for skill, was fairly into Champion Laser Sniper, though not quite halfway I would say.

Feel free to ask questions, and I will update as I get the hps from it, so we can know once and for all how much commando lvl/hp (I got a new hp a hour before i got this).

Nice :D
Congrats !

Huge congrats to you ;)

:beerchug:

Congrats - I'm expecting this - sometime :D Prolly within the next century (I'm at 7.2k Longblade and 4k rifle and HG)

Nice work man :)

I gotta lot of catching up now....LOL

Grats! Do your fingers hurt yet? I wish there was a own thread for unlocking skills, with a gratz button. You guys deserve some fame for such accomplishments.

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
Congrats - I'm expecting this - sometime :D Prolly within the next century (I'm at 7.2k Longblade and 4k rifle and HG)

Holy Jesus! It just shows the outstanding amount of skills that are required for this skill. 7.2k LB, and 4k rifle/HG separately and still no commando :X GL to Tom, and grats again to Stryker. You guys have worked your butts off for it! :p

" Super GRATZ Stryker "​

Holy Crapola . . . I don't even have a callous on my trigger finger yet, and only unlocked RDA so far, so I guess I better get frickin' BUSY ... DAMN!!!

I've still got to get "serendipity" ... "coolness" ... "gettin' jiggy wit it" ... and who knows WHAT else before I get "commando" ... but I'm sure as hell gonna work on it.

Thanks for the Gratz guys :)

First HP just came in: 160 lvls Commando

As I said in initial post, i got a new hp right before unlocking it, so its pretty much pure commando, and some coolness ofc

Gratz Stryker! That's some nice skills! :laugh:

LETS BOGGIE .... :banana:

BIG gratz ... good to see you got something back there :D Its awesome ... then I might unlock that one in... lets say .... 3 years if Im lucky??

;)

Totally awesome BIG gratz :D

grats man, whats your next goal then ;)

Gratz Stryker =)
And thnx for sharing the info.

Big gratz! :) Commando is next "goal" for me, but I have looong way
to it I guess.... ;)

Gratz! I have to do with my wounding for a while.. ;)

Congratulations too and a noob question: what is Commando for? :)) I mean, what does it influence?

gratz and way cool dude and have to ask any used implants? =) hehe

Unlocked commando in less than a year. :eek: :eek:

Effin gratz man.. Its gone in the history books.

Stryker said:
..... (I got a new hp a hour before i got this).

holy crap from coolness and serendepity? i didn't think gains were that fast?

Gratz man i know you've been working hard at this.

excellent:) I see I have long way (mayby 2years) to gain this skill if you sepnt about 10hours a day on hunting with impmk2 :eek:

Kygon: Next on the Menu is Kill Strike :sniper:

Raziak: I have used some skill chips, mainly for the skills that dont move anymore :( i.e. Aim, Seren, and Combat Sense. But Like I said, theres no possible way I could hunt anymore per day, short of winding up like those Korean dudes we read about on here :)

Rex: When I said I got a hp and hour before I unlocked Commando, I meant that I had been working that one up for a few days, but got it right before unlocking. This one actually was due to last week when I couldn't hunt due to tremendous lag, and had to mine. (Mining is OK for hp ;) )

Mrerich: Commando is the best skill for gainig health. It could also influence average damage, or professional standing, but Im just stoked about the hps :)

Also, didnt mean to be totally secretive. My rifle was at ~ 8.3k, and Wounding was ~ 3.6k (Both natural)

Last edited:
Gratz Stryker,

That is some serious hunting going on there. Just nice to know I would have a way to go to get there, but due to other commitments not happening for me for now, but 1 day. :)

GRATZ Stryker, WAY COOL for sure ;) :eek:

Thanks for info :)

BTW: is there any site about what skill is for what and what influences, or should I create one? ;)

Back