Unlocked Commando :)

nice skill, gratz :D

Gratz Stryker :)

Hp #2: 335 Levels Commando

gz, keep going =D

i feel like such a noob xD

Gratz :D thats some nice Hp-boost !

once more gratz styker i cant wait to the day i am that skilled =) and wicked hp gain

Big gratz!

This shows that skills helps, anyway what some others repeating and repeating in these forums.
Commando takes a long time to unlock but one day, I will also be there. :cool:

/Kjetil :cool:

Big Gratz Dude!

Stryker said:
Kygon: Next on the Menu is Kill Strike :sniper:

Raziak: I have used some skill chips, mainly for the skills that dont move anymore :( i.e. Aim, Seren, and Combat Sense. But Like I said, theres no possible way I could hunt anymore per day, short of winding up like those Korean dudes we read about on here :)

Rex: When I said I got a hp and hour before I unlocked Commando, I meant that I had been working that one up for a few days, but got it right before unlocking. This one actually was due to last week when I couldn't hunt due to tremendous lag, and had to mine. (Mining is OK for hp ;) )

Mrerich: Commando is the best skill for gainig health. It could also influence average damage, or professional standing, but Im just stoked about the hps :)

Also, didnt mean to be totally secretive. My rifle was at ~ 8.3k, and Wounding was ~ 3.6k (Both natural)
That is awsome! :eek: U better look over ur shoulder cause im comming ! that is if u have a star scope! cause im far away! Keep up the god work bro!

Grats !

I need to hunt more and work less :p

Gratz on that,

What kind of skill levels do u need for that then?

AkiranBlade said:
Gratz on that,

What kind of skill levels do u need for that then?

You need to be roughly halfway through Champion as a prof standing

lol stryker, I'm pretty n00b so none of that made me any the brighter, what figures/numbers are we talking about?

AkiranBlade said:
lol stryker, I'm pretty n00b so none of that made me any the brighter, what figures/numbers are we talking about?

My guess is around 9k in rifle. Only Stryker can answer though, since he has different skills and also skillgain changed some in VU 7.4 and VU 7.5

/Kjetil :cool:

Champion - 6900-7200

And rifle is at the time was ~ 8.2 i believe, i think i posted somewhere earlier on this thread

cool, thanks for info.

Back