Unlocked RDA . . . YEAH!!!

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
I was out on one of those "adrenaline rush hunts" with Moon (Blood Moon), when the RDA thingy popped up in the chat window. I was so excited I forgot to take a screenie, so I'm posting my combat skill windows here as proof. :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I know, I know . . . I have a ways to go to get where some of you are, but I'm having a great time workin' on it, and I don't use skill implants.

I did LB for a short time when I first started the end of March this year, but am strictly a rifle and pistol gal right now. SO . . . can anyone tell me what else I might be likely to unlock?

BTW . . . Health is 104 / Courage is 1038 / Dexterity is 1003 / Perception is 763 . . . if that means anything in answering the above question.

Thanks,
MS9 - :girl:

- - - - - - - - - -
Edit:

VF. . . since the numbers couldn't be read, here they are:

Aim - 1130
Combat Reflexes - 1077
Hand Gun - 2932
Inflict Ranged Damage - 1445
Marksmanship - 2285
Rifle - 2218

The RDA is already up to 318 since it's been a couple of days.
:)
- - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
Big Grats Lady! :girl:

MindStar9 said:
BTW . . . Health is 104 / Courage is 1038 / Dexterity is 1003 / Perception is 763 . . . if that means anything in answering the above question.

Thanks,
MS9 - :girl:

Woot, seems you got it way before I did :scratch: Everything comes so late for me :( Stupid pro-stand.. *kicks* I got it around 3k hg or something, 114 hp I think and 1800 perception!

After RDA, Coolness is next :) On professional pro stand.

Big grats :)

Unfortunately, I cannot make out how much rifle/HG you got (looked like ~2200 rifle and 2.9k HG?).

W00t for you though :) I wondered first how you got them with 104 HP (I have 106), but then realised I did LB rather than rifle/HG skilling a lot ;)

Coolness, here you come :D

Skam said:

Woot, seems you got it way before I did :scratch: Everything comes so late for me :( Stupid pro-stand.. *kicks* I got it around 3k hg or something, 114 hp I think and 1800 perception!

How about serendipity ? :p

Anyways, gratz on unlocking RDA :)

Euroman said:

Ups :girl: My mistake. Serendipity, THEN coolness :silly:

Big Congrats :)

:beerchug:

Think this calls fer a "Mud Drop-Trow...Thong Dance"!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOT!

Gratz Gurl!!!!!! :cool:

Euroman said:

Anyways, gratz on unlocking RDA :)

aye should still come at great xxx

GRATZ on RDA :D

Grats! :beerchug:

I've got :
skilled laser sniper prof. stand.
111 hp
2900+ rifle
2500+ mms
~1800 ird
2100+ weap hand.

and I still havent got it!

Sucks to be me. :mad:

MudKicker said:
Think this calls fer a "Mud Drop-Trow...Thong Dance"!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOT!

Gratz Gurl!!!!!! :cool:

WhooHoo . . . NOW you're talkin' . . . HELL ya!!!!

Ok . . . here's the deal . . . I'm going to announce the winner of my "MS9 Signature Contest" Friday night at 11pm my time (EST - USA) here at the forum, and right after, I'm startin' up a party at the Twin Peaks Bar to celebrate . . . does that time work for YOU Mud? We'll probably be closin' the place down.

I'll make an official invite here at the forum . . . "MS9 Official Signature Celebration" . . . I'll give the details in the post.

I'm :drool: already . . . you KNOW anticipation is a form of foreplay, right? :laugh:

Gratz on the RDA.

It's a great feeling to see those messages pop up, almost as good as seeing hof messages :)

hmmm.. ok maybe not but still a good feeling :D

Next should be serendipity at around 'Great' professional standing.

Rusty

Ironheart said:

I've got :
111 hp
2900+ rifle
2500+ mms
~1800 ird
2100+ weap hand.

Now THAT's curious . . . I wonder why some get it sooner than others. Does anyone have any idea why this happens? Is there a magic combination of skills or something?

Sorry Sweetie . . . I sure hope it happens for you SOON!!!
;)

Gratz.

I heard RDA comes at 3500 LWT/BWT/PWT so i was wondering how much you have.

Skam said:

Hmmmm . . . I really wonder why some get it sooner and some get it later! :dunno:

Big GRATS and a hug :hug:
You worked for it so you are worth it :)

MindStar9 said:
Now THAT's curious . . . I wonder why some get it sooner than others. Does anyone have any idea why this happens? Is there a magic combination of skills or something?

Sorry Sweetie . . . I sure hope it happens for you SOON!!!
;)

Most likely because you also have HG skills.

Big gratz to you MS9....

yeah, was thinking that, but normally it doesn't work like that.
eg Extraction doesnt come any quicker if you also have drilling skills.

Well thats what I thought, anyway. Guess I need to think again. :D

Gratz on unlocking RDA.

I'm pretty sure MMS and RDA are based on more than just your rifle or HG skills... The difference in main profession skill level people notice when they unlock either skill has to do with the amount of time they spent playing PE before VU 7.4. Before 7.4 secondary skills (Aim, WH, IRD, etc) came in at a much faster rate. After 7.4 those skill gains are slowed while your main profession is accelerated. I believe this is also the reason why professional standing ranks can now lag so far behind your main profession ranking...

I opened MMS at ~990 rifle and ~350 HG and RDA at ~2.5K rifle and ~2.5K HG. I also played PE for about 1.5 years before the skill change of VU 7.4 so my secondary skills were fairly high also.

Anyway, GL on your skilling progress! :)

Heap said:
Gratz on unlocking RDA.

I'm pretty sure MMS and RDA are based on more than just your rifle or HG skills... The difference in main profession skill level people notice when they unlock either skill has to do with the amount of time they spent playing PE before VU 7.4. Before 7.4 secondary skills (Aim, WH, IRD, etc) came in at a much faster rate. After 7.4 those skill gains are slowed while your main profession is accelerated. I believe this is also the reason why professional standing ranks can now lag so far behind your main profession ranking...

I opened MMS at ~990 rifle and ~350 HG and RDA at ~2.5K rifle and ~2.5K HG. I also played PE for about 1.5 years before the skill change of VU 7.4 so my secondary skills were fairly high also.

Anyway, GL on your skilling progress! :)
I do agree, but not when it comes to me unlokcing things. Ive been around since late 03 and still Im behind whats the norm of unlocking things :dunno: my prostand is also behind! :(

Good work. Grats :)

MS9's RDA

Way to go cutie! :D You Hunt hard so u deserve it big time.Unlocking skills is a mystery to me too. Seems everyone is different. Only MA knows. Maybe they might post a chart. That would be cool .How does RDA help with other skills? Does it increase damage? My RDA comes down to "yup the mob is dead". Thats my assessment. :)

Blood Moon said:
My RDA comes down to "yup the mob is dead". Thats my assessment. :)

OMG Moonie . . . :rofl: . . . you never cease to tickle my funny bone.

Who luvs ya Baby? You are a TRIP . . . but I love the ride!

Witte said:
Gratz.

I heard RDA comes at 3500 LWT/BWT/PWT so i was wondering how much you have.

Maybe this will help . . .

LWT = 3629
BLP = ca-ca
PWT = 1410

Didn't catch the BWT number!

Grats

Grats MindStar9!
Time to go for Serendipity!
Hehe. Guess youll have fun with RDA for a while before getting that.

FUUUUUUN!!

Ironheart said:

I've got :
111 hp
2900+ rifle
2500+ mms
~1800 ird
2100+ weap hand.

WOOT! It officially no longer sucks to be me (well not as much :D ).

rda_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

Grats to you too :)

Ironheart said:

I've got :
111 hp
2900+ rifle
2500+ mms
~1800 ird
2100+ weap hand.

OMG! I got serendipity at 3k rifle and you get RDA on 2900 :eek:
Congrats to you too on unlocking RDA though. :)

Ironheart said:
WOOT! It officially no longer sucks to be me (well not as much :D ).

rda_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

OH GOOD FOR YOU "IRONHEART" . . . YEAH !!!! GRATZ!!!!

Back