unlocked RDA

Society
Freelancer
Jonny Joe Momo
Didn't expect to get it so early but i'm happy :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

if you're interrested in my skill when i unlocked it just write what skills i should post

Gratz for the unlocking ! :smoke:

Gratz.

Please post ur skills:
Rifle, Handgun, IRD, Combat Sense, LWT, BLP, Aim, Marksmanship.

I'm also on way to open RDA...

Gratz on the unlock! :thumbup:

Nice one! I myself am trying to Unlock RDA-man I'm so close :banghead:

gratz, i unlocked that also a lil while back when started skilling back on pistol :kos: unlockin is always fun

Ok here are my skills

Well thanks for posting your skills. It helps me to figure out what I'm missing.

Gratz on the unlocking :)

im so fucking close....i want it!

Thanks for the gratz, i was skilling rifle very much the last two weeks(was @ ~lvl 1600). I don't know if Agility have to something with unlocking RDA but i think it came when my Agility turned 49.
GL with unlocking it guys :D

Gratz :)

--------
Jonny Joe Momo said:
I don't know if Agility have to something with unlocking RDA but i think it came when my Agility turned 49.

I have 58 agility and still no RDA.... Also higher Rifle and LWT skills as above.
And same prof. standings, exept that I am only a competent BLP Sniper
I have only 400 BLP and 550 HG skills.

So I guess you better skill HG and BLP up to 1k, else you need WAY more Rifle and LWT if you only use Laser rifles.

Last edited:
ViperGTS said:
I have 58 agility and still no RDA.... Also higher Rifle and LWT skills as above.
And same prof. standings, exept that I am only a competent BLP Sniper
I have only 400 BLP and 550 HG skills.

So I guess you better skill HG and BLP up to 1k, else you need WAY more Rifle and LWT if you only use Laser rifles.

A general rule is that RDA is unlocked at Capable - Experienced Laser/BLP Sniper

I got mine at around 3.2k+ Rifle ..... and I had Experienced in Pro standing ... so it really doesn't have to do with the agility i think :laugh:

Gratz for the unlocking :)

I meant I am:
Capable Laser Sniper (1)
Adept Swordsmen (2)
Competent BPL Sniper (3)

But I see, prof standings and needed skills for unlocking are still a mystery :confused:

Jonny Joe Momo said:
Thanks for the gratz, i was skilling rifle very much the last two weeks(was @ ~lvl 1600). I don't know if Agility have to something with unlocking RDA but i think it came when my Agility turned 49.

Well out of you skill shots I have higher skills then you in all execpt Rifle. My rifle is like 2875 now. My IRD is 1900 my Aim is 1300 Marksmenship is 2600.

grats! i unlocked mine 2 days ago just within 2 months of PE playing. it is allready above 600 :D

:)

gratz for unlocking :cheer: :dunce:
...........soo you need ca. 3k allroung in rifle LB aybe HG too to get RDA right? :confused:

PE freak!! said:
gratz for unlocking :cheer: :dunce:
...........soo you need ca. 3k allroung in rifle LB aybe HG too to get RDA right? :confused:

right :kos: but not LB, for LB there is MDA

Nea said:
right :kos: but not LB, for LB there is MDA

the wisest of all hotties has spoken... :D

Back