Unusual MindForce & the effects.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
There are some fabulous threads here describing the different sorts of chip and their uses, however some of the more unusual ones tend to get less lime light!

A few of these are discontinued, hard to find or just a little bit special. Some of the castings are quite pretty, so I thought it might be nice to capture them before they dissapear into the sands of time completely.

This is a work in progress, I'd like to add as many here as possible, if you have any of your own to share or any suggestions please feel free to post below!

A few of them require a target, so I will create the videos with targets too as we go along :)

(It will be a little messy if you are viewing this thread early on till I structure the layout best)

Last edited:
Cool post. The Health Augmentation Chip casting makes me think of and miss the old Focus Chip. Focus is what they now call Synchronization. When someone cast Focus on you your avatar would have a pretty translucent bubble around them until the effect went away.

I always wondered what the telepath profession was for... Now I know :)

Cool post. The Health Augmentation Chip casting makes me think of and miss the old Focus Chip. Focus is what they now call Synchronization. When someone cast Focus on you your avatar would have a pretty translucent bubble around them until the effect went away.
Rants between bubblers and bubblees, good old times :D.

Back