Unwanted Mayhem Rare

Would you also demand to know why you haven't won the lottery when people keep winning after only playing for a fraction of the time that you have? Ultimately those types of businesses and gambling are regulated to the point where they have to be random and treat everyone equally, i.e. each ticket has the same chance of winning as any other ticket bought at random.

MA on the other hand manages to not be regulated in the same fashion and has no requirement to disclose how they decide to pay out players - and ultimately it's in their best interests to not do so. Though always reading between the lines the ways to optimise to get any rare loot or big hit in Entropia is:

• Shoot as much as you can
  • As quickly as possible
  • As cheaply as possible

I can't see anything that points towards the system being anything but random, the problem is when we index on issues such as this one (1 rare in 100 ped cycle). Looking at rare token drop rates over the last year and a bit through EL (can't count duplicate rare token drops with the rare item bug), over 450 unique players have looted 1. Another 115 have looted more than 1.

For a top few looters

3 SnoHxan Haxan Rimmer
3 Toni seboas Velebit
3 utility Gamer droped
3 Xendar Xen Xal
3 Yog Synial Sothoth
3 ZBANGHIU maRIUS GIGEL
4 Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
4 Dakusingh Muksy MuK's
4 Helene Helena Fra
4 Henke Floppy Deluxe
4 Legendary MastaJ MastaJ
4 Nanashana Nana Itsanai
4 Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
4 Yasuki Yuki Kairi
5 Emi Odyssey Sir
5 Erebereberto Ma Fe
5 LorD Raze Z4Kmagician
5 Yury Strepped Vlasov
6 Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
6 TaZb ZiBi OrFeUsz
10 Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla

Without Eve/Messi to confirm drop rates similar to 5$, I can imagine the system is working as intended. As that list loosely reflects the level of grinding i'd anticipate from most players I recognise on the list.

Sadly there will always be outliers, as something that has a 1 in 4-500k cycle drop chance, the variance on that will be pretty large. And obviously, people who are on the unlucky side will always be vocal and claim unfairness (understandably) given their lack of a rare token.
I'm pretty sure that if you compare this list to a list of all ring drops, then you will see a pretty similar list.

Basically what I'm saying is that the top rare token looters are also the people opening the most boxes ☺️

I wonder if i can get at over 4 mil cost with 1 rare looted (wont count rares from boxes), 13 days to find out

Last edited:
Just looted one :handgun:

index.php

Back