Upcoming Fort Landgrab

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Concerning the upcoming release we would like to inform that MindArk has created a new form of continuous Land Grab. At Planet Calypso these Landgrab-events will start off on eight different land areas, which have previously been used for traditional Landgrab. Societies will be given the opportunity to control these areas for a period of time (1 week) by dominating a Fort, using firepower from foot-soldiers and vehicles.

There will also be provided two training forts that will be connected to the event system, which in turn has been upgraded with numerous options.

More info to come in SDS’ Content List next week.
!

Originally Posted Here

Yep one week is well worth the effort and cost required to secure said fort. Jokers.

This explains why suddenly ppl ask for Tangos...

However:
It highly depends how the LG is organized, might be useful or just funny... as long as it's not too hard :)

Well, I for one welcome such a thing :) And I'm glad we are informed about it. But I think it should be a monthly thing, not weekly

Sweet! Been longing for this!

1 week is short, but I'm interested to see how it will be played out ;p

The first winners will be the suckers tho, because they have to pay for the fertilizer to boost density and spawns ... good luck getting that back in 1 week taxes :lolup:

The idea land grab is back and it allows more chances is a great thing.

If top 10 or top 50 social bs is inserted again like last land grab? Oh I hope not for there own good.

some of us liked to pew pew even if we didnt have a chance.

So thats one day each week of total war ! Sooo much better than the previous long waits in between even if it is just for a week before you defend your property again. Love it, good move :)

sounds good, will see how itl work out, atleast u have to be active and cant snooze a year to keep your land :D

looking forward to getting killed repeatedly. I plan on wearing my finest orange jumpsuit..

sweet! Imagine it has something to do that that announcement Neverdie is planning on making in about a week, lol...

Brilliant decay magnet! :twocents:

yes very true... but who says it all goes to MA? I think it might go to our loots too in a % so yes good thing! :)
Just sad that they didn't bring beacon missions makeup masks animal taming hangarns and whatnot first because everyone asks for that all the time. I didn't hear many voices longing for more PVP.
I am glad for those who whished for it tho.

PS: idea steal from Arkadia Forum where ppl asked for a Fort event? heh :D

Best. Announcement. Yet.

sweet! Imagine it has something to do that that announcement Neverdie is planning on making in about a week, lol...

Welcome Back!! :shower:

Good news :)

I hope you'll also be re-organising the DNA in the landgrab areas instead of having the same mobs repeated in multiple areas and those annoying mixed spawns.

great news, best thing is the have shorten the control for such a area, so we can expect some really good fights :D

Which LAs are is this for?!? If I'm remembering correctly, it might be one of the ones between Omegaton and Neas?

This is cool news, something like this have been one of my wishes for the game. Even if i myself will not fight, i believe it's a very good move for the pvp in the game.

So if I understand this correct. Every week a landgrab? Darn SDS need money bad then

Yes, I skilled nearly 6 years to control a land area for one week.

I hope this doesn't work like it sounds.

Yes! BEst news ever!
Having the land for 1 year was so lame.

From the Q&A they "answered" a week ago:

· LandGrab?
We have no information at this time.

And a week later there is a developped system ready to be implemented?

Always nice when a company is lying. Gives even less value to the already worthless Q&A.

Yeah yeah, i know MA isn't SDS, but come on.

Last edited:
From the Q&A they "answered" a week ago:

· LandGrab?
We have no information at this time.

And a week later there is a developped system ready to be implemented?

Always nice when a company is lying. Gives even less value to the already worthless Q&A.

Umm.... So if they did not have a form date from MA on when this will go out or in fact, did not have a firm promise from MA on when and how this wil lbe available, what should they have said?

When I think about it, 1 week is too long. One should have the land only as long as it is there to defend it. You want the taxes of the land? Work for that.

The nice thing is that is probably not worth it for anyone to take the land for taxes anymore... but people will still do it. I love Entropia! :yay::yay::yay:

sounds like fun, choppers going to gain huge markup

When I think about it, 1 week is too long. One should have the land only as long as it is there to defend it. You want the taxes of the land? Work for that.

The nice thing is that is probably not worth it for anyone to take the land for taxes anymore... but people will still do it. I love Entropia! :yay::yay::yay:

It'll definitely be worth it for fungoid.

Back