News: Update regarding Eomon Missions

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
All players who had progress reset on the missions "Take a breather" and "Circuit taker" can file a support case to have the points reinstated.

An additional creature kill will be required if the point addition exceeds completion of the mission.

To have your counter updated your avatar will be logged off which will occur as your case gets handled.

Thank you for your understanding.

Originally Posted Here

Great for those that had a active mission!

Sorry for hi-jacking. But while you're at it, support case ID:
439342 | 2024-06-19
432931 | 2023-11-27
432735 | 2023-11-20

Edit: Holy shit, thanks a lot who answered them:shower:

Last edited:
guys, mindark answer tickets here as you probably see above.
Post all your unanswered tickets here, everyone go.
now its the time to have your ticket answer, don't hide them, post them here.The more you have the better, post go.

All mine are already answered. Never had any problem with the support... Yeah right :)

Here we see it is always right to call out and ask for what is rightfully ours.

Aka send support tickets and keep topic alive. 👍

Thank you MA! 👏👏👏

Man i finished it not even in a full day of playing, not sure why is a big deal lmao. But for low budget players it might hurt...

Man i finished it not even in a full day of playing, not sure why is a big deal lmao. But for low budget players it might hurt...
Flex much 🤣

Might not feel or sound much.

MA did a good deed tho. 👍

This made me happy* ☺️

Good to see a fast response. Doesn't matter how long it takes to finish.Its the principal MA screwed up and they should fix their mistake.

Edit: Looks like they are on top of these support cases submissions. Case open 17:13. Closed 17:17.

post them ids guys, hurry up, mindark goes in a long vacation, better have them answered here.
As you've noticed those who posted id supports got answered.Its your chance.

Back