Updated Prizes for Calypso Explorer Contest

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Prizes offered for the Colonist Explorer Contest now also include a special "Colonist Black Issue Jumpsuit" (1st place) and a "Colonist White Issue Jumpsuit" (2nd place).
The "Colonist Black Issue Jumpsuit" does not currently exist in-game and the White Jumpsuit is the final reward in the Colonist Jumpsuit Mission Chain.
The map making competition continues till November 29. For details of the event and the full list of prizes please see the original post.

Originally Posted Here

I completely forgot about this competition, i had no idea it was still running :laugh:

Did anyone enter yet?

That sounds desperate :) I see more prizes added as the deadline looms.

This looks like fun :)

OMFG... give me a buttplug that works & I'll join the competition :yay:

OMFG... give me a buttplug that works & I'll join the competition :yay:

Taco smuggles buttplugs from Toulan, acquiring one from him would subject you to much less pain than trying to update all these ever-changing locations :D

Prize structure is delusional :laugh: Next big thing will be avatar-bound prizes and a SimCity installment :eek:

Hey guys any update on this event? I'm running out of nails to bite :girl:

What is this event exactly?

I have participated in previous screenshot/image events and enjoy them. But this is simply too poor prizes still, in relation to the amount of time needed to spend on spawn research etc.

50 strongboxes for the action screenshot competition was barely worth the effort needed, heck concept art like that costs a shitload more to get done if you were to hire a firm, but I did it because I thought the whole process of coordinating, setting up stage and image editing is fun. This competition is not even fun, it just takes a lot of time gathering data. I profit more hunting those hours than what the prize is worth.

If you want quality, ante up. Not like a good item with low tt costs you much to add anyway.

they didn't write a year in the ending date, maybe it's november 29th 2018? :laugh:

I understand that prizes could be a lot better, but something is better than nothing. I have participated more for fun than anything else so I hope we can have some results soon.

I'm like a kid the night before xmas :)

I understand that prizes could be a lot better, but something is better than nothing. I have participated more for fun than anything else so I hope we can have some results soon.

I'm like a kid the night before xmas :)
When did you send them your entry?

Back