Upgrades Imp, Aj, Mod, etc etc!

nutter

Stalker
Society
Project X-Y
Fezza Prozac Sanity
Ok, so I have been away from the game for a while (7 years+), and in that time, a hell of a lot has changed.

I have seen lots of mod, adj and imp stuff for sale on auction and found out that one can now have your items modified or adjusted or improved by doing missions.

I have had a hell of a time trying to gather information about the following:

Is there a full list of upgradeable items? Or can any item be upgraded, you just put it in the window and a list of ingredients appears for you to go collect prior to upgrading?

If someone can point me in the direction of somewhere that I can get this info I would be very grateful.

(Entropedia is great, but as I don't know what items can be modified etc I am unsure what to search for other than imp, mod and adj and this brings up all the old time stuff too).

Thanks in advance.

in ithaca are 2 guys that make these upgrade missions (in the containers near the tp) and at quarry on ark u can get the viceroy + upgrades at same person.

Don´t forget the Shroom Guy at Minopolis to upgrade the FAPs :)

heya...

sadly i also didnt find a list where ALL upgrades etc.. are listed...

you can search on eu webiste and read the relase notes back some time, otherwise only you can look here on pcf,auction,ask some ppl who are online and might know it...

A LOT has changed here in the past years...so better get slowly into the new "game"

So which would be more efficient - doing the missions for upgrades, or buying upgraded items on AH?

Still searching for a full list of upgradeable items.

Don´t know if a full list exists.

For the upgrade missions at Fort Ithaka, you need to kill 500 Troopers first, then you will have access to all available upgrades there, that is a full list (Millitary, Kat D, Boar, Nemesis and some more available there)

At the shroom guy at Minopolis, you can upgrade EMT Kits 2350 and 2600

Adj, Imp and Mod Restoration chips is not upgrades, those come with Mission Galactica, you can start it anywhere at any time, there is an icon for it in the action library.

For the Bukins Rifle the mission is at that outpost NW of Camp Icarus, fairly cheap but not sure if it is worth doing it :)

If there is any other upgrade missions, well someone will tell you here very soon, I think ;)

hmmm for upgrading EMT Kit EK2600, to adjusted i need 2 disassambled EK´s.... Where i can find them?

Put full TT one in a Refiner. But only do so if you want to upgrade it then. Can't turn them back.

hmmm for upgrading EMT Kit EK2600, to adjusted i need 2 disassambled EK´s.... Where i can find them?

Refine a full tt normal one

Back