Info: Uprising Event - 2020

Do you want an Uprising Event II - 2020

• No - I love sweating and I can make a fortune so I am content standing with the mobs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bagman

Old Alpha
Society
NEW CALY ALLSTARS
Josh BAGMAN Kinsmen
G'day Everyone

I have returned to a game I loved after an absence due to pursuing and accomplishing a real world dream.

This is an event that was so successful we only hold it every 12 years :p

Uprising Event II - 2020

So I am looking for interest in an event with maybe 20 new players max and I will be putting up some good prizes, ped, and equipment (UL) so those who enter really come away... all winners!

Its been a while since I ran an event but it can't be too different and while you gather your courage I will dive into event organisation 2020 once more. I will be looking to assemble two teams and I will need some volunteers (paid and rewarded) and if anyone wants to stream this event please contact me.

It's simple, you rock up to the announced area where you will be set 3 rounds of tasks. The top three winners will get the prizes assigned by the event coordinator but I will be giving handouts to all who show and randomly giving out prizes as the events play out.

As I am in Australia I will try and make it a time zone more friendly for other parts of the world and maybe a Sat Night/Sun Morning wherever people are.

I'm putting 1000 Ped in the loot pool and the event costs I will cover.

If you are interested in an event in the next couple of weeks, please let me know. It saddens me that so many new players are wary or simply not interested in an event where u get free ped and equipment like I used to run many moons ago.
Seems players have lost the adventurous spirit us old-timers used to have back when we were clad in orange jumpsuits and running TPs.

If there is no interest then I am sorry for wasting your time by reading this.

Thanks

BAGMAN

I'll be adding some special prizes and give aways in game... but looks like no one wants free ped.

Pretty sad state of affairs... 50 players sweating at Boreas and yet there is a player giving ped away and no one raises a hand...

Might just stick the money into deeds and watch the trickle feed come in?

Bags

did you do some kind of video loooong time with a bunch o' noobs at, i think, the old Hades area - cant recall the area for sure but if that was you then i was there. you had us i think all looking one way and doing something i cannot recall but the timing you are alluding to would be about 2008 which is about when i think what i am referring to was done. my specifics are not too specific i know.

most sweaters today are AFK sweaters it seems like

Hi Bagman,

Yes, unfortunately I completely get your frustration here. I've tried to run events for new players a few times now and to be honest I've just stopped trying. There's just no enthusiasm. They're either AFK or just want to be handed free stuff most of the time.

It's sad to say, but if I were you I'd forget trying to help new players (unless they directly come to you for help/advice etc) and instead focus on having fun with/making events for established in-game friends/players.

Hi Bagman,

Not really sure of the detail of the event yet, but I would be interested to participate.
Please let me know what your plan may be.

Best Regards,

Balam

no that does not but no big deal was long time ago. Game is not the same anymore anyway as other said people just want handouts as noobs or cheat as ubers - maybe it was always so.

just save your $ buy something IRL that you want. New PS and Xbox coming out soon i believe, you will get more fun out of that and no chasing the "RCE" that does not exist for 99% of players here.

Dont be disheartened Bagman, re-visiting a place or meeting up with an old friend you havent seen for 10 years can be quite a shock (hair loss, weight gain etc etc)

Try and adapt to the 'New Normal'

Oh and of course .... Welcome back! :)

Back