upsss XXIII

Another Noob tower... :scratch2:

Uber gratz finding this :cool:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
^What every uber miner is doing right now^​

Congrats on your,
:tower:

Wondering if I should chip out and start from scratch on mining... lvl ~12 here, and biggest hit ever was a ~500 ped iron up at CND after 800 ped loss :laugh:

Gz on the tower :)

Maybe noob skills, but at least he had the correct gear for CND :p on CND with OF105 and OA103 you can find a tower if you are realllllly lucky :p what hes really lucky is that it was cald and not lyst with his skills ;)

Big gz though! I am amused when i see the towers so close to the tp ;)

GZ!

Lvl 6 hm, thought I got my tower pretty early at lvl29 lol

Selling miningskills :yay:

GZ!

Lvl 6 hm, thought I got my tower pretty early at lvl29 lol

Selling miningskills :yay:

I beat you, I'm at 31 and my biggest find to date is 1600 peds. :rolleyes:

Towers are Nice! :yay:

Gratz!

I beat you, I'm at 31 and my biggest find to date is 1600 peds. :rolleyes:

I beat you, lvl36 and biggest is 1400 peds :yay:

gratz on the tower :)

damn what the fu** ppl with skills didnt have good claims no glob/hofs/towers with amp or withou them and noob with that sux skills have 15k towers omg :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: sory but that lil make me angry..

anyway Congratulations

Gz on the tower :)

Maybe noob skills, but at least he had the correct gear for CND :p on CND with OF105 and OA103 you can find a tower if you are realllllly lucky :p what hes really lucky is that it was cald and not lyst with his skills ;)

Big gz though! I am amused when i see the towers so close to the tp ;)
BTW i had two towers with of 105 on CND without amp 5 and 9k ped...and many many hofs around 1-3k ped..withou amps...

Bah n00b tower. We all hate you now. Gz anyway. :D

well deserved my freind i know how hard u worked for it :)

nice first post gratz

i also have had hoffs and countless globals with my 105 at CND

good going gratz on your discovery awesome enjoy your eu experience:wtg::wtg::wtg::tower:

Awesome job, Way to go :) :yay: :D

Its post like this that give people faith too one day hit there own tower :)..

I doubt that day will ever come for me. lol, I wouldnt know what to do but go :scratch2:

i beat you all im level 36 and have 560ped my all time high

gz there for :tp: :tower:, guys you can sue MA or report bug maybe lol, LMAO so close to tp :laugh:

P.S. When you come down to Calypso send me a PM, I just wanna touch you maybe you will give me some of your luck :ahh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have two questions for the threadstarter:

What exactly mechanism of thinking, what part of EU's mining system made you even consider attaching ore amp 103 to unmaximized ore finder 105? Also with what budged did you came to CND?

I am honestly curious.

Congratulations, atlhough I would have been pleased to exist also a merit side in this.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, the dynamics

this is one legacy of the vietnam war ,p

push the tempo

if you all look close to his ET profile, you will understand more things about him, and make some ideas in your heads. ( something like mining, then mining with amps, nrfs, nrfs, lots of nrfs, chip out, mine again , now with amps AGAIN, :)>
some breaks because of his losses started again.
I know some guys like him, mine a lot for 2 or 3 weeks with almost no skills, big amps, big losses because of their not so lucky avatars:eek: and also because of no skills , took breaks like this guy or just quited this game.
Maybe he has a diff story but I think this is it.

GZ again :wtg:, you risked a lot and seems like it was worth it isn`t it? hope you didn`t deposited more than 15k peds to find that tower lol :eek: on this avatar or previous avatars :ahh:

gratz noob :)..u did'it finaly....nice one

on: big gratz!

off:

damn what the fu** ppl with skills didnt have good claims no glob/hofs/towers with amp or withou them and noob with that sux skills have 15k towers omg :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: sory but that lil make me angry..

anyway Congratulations

maybe that ppl are unlucky, or not make big depo for EU, what ever, EU is random xD.

free advice : law of attraction

cya

:computer:hi ,
first of all tnx alot to all of u for gratz me
second i had some skills long tine ago but not so much , lvl15 prosp and i chip out all, again long time ago
if you all look close to his ET profile, you will understand more things about him, and make some ideas in your heads. ( something like mining, then mining with amps, nrfs, nrfs, lots of nrfs, chip out, mine again , now with amps AGAIN, :)>
some breaks because of his losses started again.
I know some guys like him, mine a lot for 2 or 3 weeks with almost no skills, big amps, big losses because of their not so lucky avatars:eek: and also because of no skills , took breaks like this guy or just quited this game.
Maybe he has a diff story but I think this is it.

GZ again :wtg:, you risked a lot and seems like it was worth it isn`t it? hope you didn`t deposited more than 15k peds to find that tower lol :eek: on this avatar or previous avatars :ahh:
third i was whit 233 ped on me , 1amp 103, 56 bombs and few peds lefti risked all :D "all or nothing inside of noobs dome" #1#3#5
I have two questions for the threadstarter:

What exactly mechanism of thinking, what part of EU's mining system made you even consider attaching ore amp 103 to unmaximized ore finder 105? Also with what budged did you came to CND?

I am honestly curious.

Congratulations, atlhough I would have been pleased to exist also a merit side in this.

forth i had a good mentor , someone whit lvl 43 surv/31 prosp who told me some stuffs about CND
gratz noob :)..u did'it finaly....nice one

fifth tnx alot to MA/FPC for making nooobs smiling:tiphat:

gl to all of u guys:wtg:

Last edited:
Im lvl 35 prospector, and bigest find to date is 1300 blaus :D

Gz

grats :wtg:

Anyway, my best loots was under lvl 15, I found XX and XXI, lot of hofs and globals.
From lvl 15 i havent had single claim above XV....

I think mid lvls players are main "paying power". Hofs, towers and sometimes aths are given to noobs, just to keep them playing and to ubers, just to create imagination that skilling isnt worthless.
Between that - huge hole

Back