Upstanding citizens, what would you rather have?

What would you rather have?

• Car

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Woman

Votes: 62 38.0%
  • EFD

Votes: 66 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wody

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Joshua Jot Avarius

I was wondering, as EU community, what would you rather have?

But but why choose?

Where is the classical combination of Car&Woman? :(

I want a pony.

I wouldnt mind a woman IN a car.. as long as front seats reclined or the back seat had adaquite ( spelling?) room to manuver. But for now EFD works as well.

The car doesn't look too functioning, the woman appears to be poor so I'll go with the EFD option :D

Is it a real woman? Or just a 40 year old guy masquerading as a woman?

right now the EFD does seem to be the safer option.

also is the woman UL? or (L)

LOL, woman IN car is a good choice...with an (L) car you can just keep it parked all the time....the woman better be UL tho

I'd stick with the woman if she was some type of suga momma that could eventually purchase me a vehicle. Otherwise, I like EFD better! ;)

The car doesn't look too functioning, the woman appears to be poor so I'll go with the EFD option :D

The keyword is "appears" to be poor, but someone might be lucky! lol

i like pony 's too, but i prefer pony pakkies :-D

:yay::yay: a boat would be great :yay::yay:

You must have the car first,and then you can get the woman

Well since im pretty much in to boys and I suck at driving I have to go with the EFD's ;)

fast women and beautiful cars, oh yeah

Your poll choices are crap, can I have a motorbike?

Women, since I have a car already :D

Could I have a woman in a car looking at my EFD?

I like women. I like Cars too.

Smart people vote "Car". Women are a consequence thereof, and if you really need EFD badly, just sell the car and buy some after you've got your woman. :wise: :yup:

Alternatively, you could have put up the poll choices as, "The Fast" or
"The Furious"... ;)

the cynical thing is though I voted for EFD I won't get any since this is posted in general discussion. :rolleyes:

This poll is silly!
Asking someone like who has been a single the past three years, if he would prefer a car to a women is like asking someone who is dying of thirst if he would prefer a pisswarm glass of water to a barrel of ice cooled Beer :D

This poll is silly!
Asking someone like who has been a single the past three years, if he would prefer a car to a women is like asking someone who is dying of thirst if he would prefer a pisswarm glass of water to a barrel of ice cooled Beer :D

The car being the barrel of icecold beer, right?

p.s.: not sure I'd like to have any woman who can be compared to a barrel, anyways...

This poll is silly!

Word!!!!!!

My avatar wld look really good in a big beat up jeep :D

I've got a RL woman and a virtual car...

now if I could just get a RL car too :p

Back