warmdogg

Prowler
Society
illuminox
BETA BINX BREAKER
**URGENT EVENT NOTICE** Kill Squads required at Sentosa’s Reach, Arkadia

Event Date:- Saturday 2nd July 2022
Event Time:- 20:00 in game time

This is an urgent call to all mercenaries in the universe, The new land owner of Sentosa’s Reach known as “BINX” has alerted the IFN about a surge in maturity of the local Mutated Madana, the Stalkers are thought to be the result of a rookie DNA engineer mixing far too many Growth Molecules in the proprietary blend of common dung amongst other additives. These Stalkers pose a significant threat to the local Bismuth miners and need to be culled ASAP, as a result the Land Manager is offering a bounty on any Stalker globals and also for the Young maturity as it is unknown how many have consumed the tainted fertilizer. In addition to these bounties, the hunter or team that captures and kills the largest Mutated Madana will receive a bonus of 500 Project Entropia Dollars, this will be measured by the loot that the monster contains.

Teams are recommended for mercenaries starting their career and the team leaders should come forward and register themselves and the chosen team name to help facilitate smooth bounty payments and experienced Mercenaries are more than welcome to assist solo and do not need to register, your presence will not go unnoticed.

A Transport ship owned by the Entropian smuggler “Killahbee” has been dispatched to Calypso and will depart at 19:30 calypso time. If you wish to be added to the flight roster please reply here with your full name, a representative will contact you.

We expect the mutations to peak at 20:00 for 24 hours, bounties will only be paid out during this window.

In summary
Event will run from 20:00 Saturday 2nd July - 20:00 Sunday 3rd July

10ped paid for any stalker global - Doubled from 5*
4ped paid for any young global - Doubled from 2*

Bounties will only be paid on these 2 maturities

Highest single loot of the event will receive a 500ped bonus regardless of team or solo

Teams not registered will not receive payment and team names MUST include the word “TEAM” - please reply with team name to register.

Warp boards 19:15 Departs 19:30 - Contact “Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee” to be added to the guest list.

All prizes will be announced by the 17th July 20:00, and winners will have until 31st August to claim rewards, unclaimed rewards will be rolled over to a future event bonus pool. Mercenaries caught exploiting the good will of this mission will be discharged in disgrace, with no right to appeal. Respect your fellow bounty hunters, that is all we ask.

It is recommended that you turn your Entropia Life trackers on to assist data collection, if you do not have one yet, one can be provided for you at www.entropialife.com.

Advised protection 30% stab 30% cut 40% acid, serpent scale plates were made for this job and are available at the shop located a few steps north of the TP.

We wish you great luck and a safe return

Last edited:
Bump for a awesome event!

Sounds like a great event, I'll be there! :)

I won't be attending but just got to say I love the storytelling. Best of luck, I hope you have a great turnout.

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to seeing you all out there! This more of a test than anything, hopefully as I learn more about hosting events I can extend and expand the rewards.

Trial and error is what owning land seems to be about half the time. It could be DNA adjustments that weren't the best idea or hosting an event and forgetting to click the settings proper. I totally did both of these things!
I think you are headed in the right direction with your experimentation on Sentosa.

I'll share it on my Discord. Hope it works out well!

And me Binx, I'll need a break from migration :)

Awesome! Will be happy to see you both out there :) Best of Luck!!

Today is the day! take a break from migration and get involved

I am forming a team hunt to take on those Madana Stalkers around 20:30 and everyone is welcome to join in!
Don’t forget to register your team name before the event begins, must include the word “team”

awesome name!

Hey Binx, can you register "Ted & The Devil - Team Rebellion

we have hit the halfway point, Deatz is in the lead with a solid 789ped hof but there is still 12hours left to challenge him!

you guys really are destroying those stalkers, the management will be relieved!

5 Hours left! am so blown away with how many of you have shown up to hunt, that i will be doubling all bounties on young and stalker globals.

thank you all!

Aaaaaand we are done, thank you all who participated, I will be posting results shortly.

have had so much fun this past 24hrs, you guys rock! Can’t wait to do more events like this.

Huge gratz to Nigel Deatz O’Guiness who stole the 500ped HSL with a big ole hof of 2640!

Wasn't able to be there as much as I would have liked, but enjoyed what I did. TY for the event and Gz to Deatz

Rewards are calculated, please check and contact me to receive your prize

Physical Graff Graffiti3264
Monkey Lou-Cifer Lou3162
Lukasz Lukasz82 Sz1734
Nite Niteflite Flite1530
Lander the-boy hot1428
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee1020
danka soul needue1020
Princess Fiona of Amber918
Pixie Pixle Meanz714
Ted & The Devil - Team Rebellion510
mantas brazas brazas510