Question: Use a Credit Union to bank and Withdraw from Entropia?

thoreau

Elite
Hiro Protagonist
Has anyone in the U.S. who uses a credit union to bank completed a successful withdrawl from Entropia?

My credit union uses a larger credit union as an intermediary bank for international transfers - but the knowledge base says MA can't handle these sorts of transactions.

Can you transfer funds to an intermediary bank?
MindArk’s bank transfer system does not allow withdrawals to be sent to intermediary banks.
An intermediary bank is for example a credit union operating via a larger bank situated in another city/country (with another Swift Code).

Has anyone in the U.S. who uses a credit union to bank completed a successful withdrawl from Entropia?

My credit union uses a larger credit union as an intermediary bank for international transfers - but the knowledge base says MA can't handle these sorts of transactions.

Not 100% sure however if your credit union has its own unique identifier then it should work, as the transfer is routed through other institutions in normal operations anyway.

If the identifier is the same as the bigger credit union then I think that'd cause problems.

- Deathifier

Back