Use of other company logo/intro vids

Status
I recently searched about this matter, but decided to refrain from posting until later. Now I don't have to.

Maybe they will get banned forever and ever (I hope) :D

I recently searched about this matter, but decided to refrain from posting until later. Now I don't have to.

Maybe they will get banned forever and ever (I hope) :D

Maybe the intro isn't rockstars but am fairly sure have seen before, now i know is a soc etc and not really a big bother to me but just saying could cause problems if was picked up by them.

Again love the vids they are lotta fun, just thought should mention it as may cause problems at some point for ND.

It definately is, check, type Rockstars into google and the logo is there.

Neverdie and company are immune from banning and correctional actions....He put MA on the world news with his first major purchase......they aint gonna lose him. :eyecrazy:

Well if Rockstar games wanted to sue them they would first have to send a cease and desist order, at which point anyone with half a brain backs down in such an obvious case. And undue to popular belief, Force actually is quit intelligent.

Well if Rockstar games wanted to sue them they would first have to send a cease and desist order, at which point anyone with half a brain backs down in such an obvious case. And undue to popular belief, Force actually is quit intelligent.

He hides it well, at least in terms of what he posted on this forum.

This is kinda worrying me, as you can see from the post linked below.

Now...

Afaik Force is an employee of NDS, so how can he be so stupid as to use the logo of another gaming company on his vids... ya know "Rockstar Games", GTA series etc.... Not trying to cause grief here but c'mon if they were to become aware of logo use in promo vids for EU by an employee of NDS, could get quite serious imo.

Are you for real? "This is kinda worrying me".... BULLSHIT! You're sticking your nose somewhere where it just doesn't belong. "Not trying to cause grief here" BULLSHIT! That is ALL you're trying to do!
You know.... this game is being ruined more and more every day by noobs like you. Worry about your own game play and quit pissing about trying to jump on some stupid bandwagon because you feel the uncanny desire to take sides on an issue you really don't give a fuck about.

As per the legal aspect of that video..... All Force did was show a clip from a Rockstar game video which THEY posted on Youtube. If you post a video to the public.... and the public uses a portion of that video there's nothing you can do. So STFU! Free Advertising for Rockstar Games FTW!

Douchebaggery at it's finest the OP is.... what happened? Lost your VTOL to them one day?

Menace

Are you for real? "This is kinda worrying me".... BULLSHIT! You're sticking your nose somewhere where it just doesn't belong. "Not trying to cause grief here" BULLSHIT! That is ALL you're trying to do!
You know.... this game is being ruined more and more every day by noobs like you. Worry about your own game play and quit pissing about trying to jump on some stupid bandwagon because you feel the uncanny desire to take sides on an issue you really don't give a fuck about.

As per the legal aspect of that video..... All Force did was show a clip from a Rockstar game video which THEY posted on Youtube. If you post a video to the public.... and the public uses a portion of that video there's nothing you can do. So STFU! Free Advertising for Rockstar Games FTW!

Douchebaggery at it's finest the OP is.... what happened? Lost your VTOL to them one day?

Menace

deleted op, and no i just thought could cause potential prrobs, but yep none of my biz as you say.

Yep Rayne caught me in space no biggy and i even gave a smile, i have known rayne a while so again no big thing, it's pvp and is expected. I know Raynes sister better ingame though to be fair Whyte from the drow.

It's a soc vid but just thought could cause probs, and started when i recognised the opening intro. I don't hate RT, Force ND or anyone and used to get on ok with him when i traded cnd and he saw pink pussycat,.

If i had a real issue i would have gone direct to Rockstar Games, but i'm not that bothered to do so.

Chill winston, you will have a heart attack.

Last edited:
Rockstar should get a free planet for the problems this causes. ;)

I'd love a gta planet... Might finally be a use for vehicles that isn't an exploit ?

While on the topic, when is Jan going to get a new CEO avatar name that isn't based a copyright infringement?

Last edited:
While on the topic, when is Jan going to get a new CEO avatar name that isn't based a copyright infringement?

When are you? I actually do know a DJ MasterMesh in RL.
Also since Sara Connor is a real name, all he has to do is say that he named his avatar after a real Sara Connor, unless it could be proven that he took the name after Sara Connor from Terminator then there is no copyright infringement. Actually now that I think of it, I think the name, Sara Connor is to generic to actually qualify for copyright.

Seems the OP found what they were looking for, and the rest seems to be just arguing so...

:locked:

Status
Back