Info: Useful CDF Resource Mayhem Info

You got exceptionally lucky. While it does feel like gems are slightly boosted this event, I've still gone hundreds of recycle clicks before with
Hi Guys

as i am not doing this or following this so my info might or might not be relevant... i am only posting this as i am aware there as been a lot of drama on the gems part of the section where there has been exploits so to help i am sharing this info to help complete this part as i was able to complete it without completing it in 1 day.

Day 1 or 2 i picked up the first mission and i got 3 parts

Acquire 1000 peds of gems
5000 extraction on mining or something
500 peds of welding wire

now i like to click big bps sometimes, after acquiring this mission i went about my day thinking this is not for me and i am not going to do this.

grabbed a bp 20 clicks i think and i got a emerald and maybe 2 or 3 garnets equaling 900 peds of gems

2nd run for a few more garnets i think it was another 20 click the following day

aka i was able to complete the gem part in 40 clicks on day 1 or 2 without even trying. I noticed gems dropping that day or both days where as to before i have hardly had any.

anyways in short the bp i used was explosive recycle 2 on full condition with the odd clicks half way but all of them happened on full condition.

hope that helps and get you your gems.

Regards
Tees

out seeing one.
Yeah, from what information I've gathered this is not the average experience on EP recycle. I would still say that ep recycle 2 and 3 on red aren't bad options for brute forcing the gems, but this is more on the lucky side of things.

You got exceptionally lucky. While it does feel like gems are slightly boosted this event, I've still gone hundreds of recycle clicks before without seeing one.
I beleive it seems to be the case as i did 20 clciks a day or so ago and 40 clicks yesterday and nothing on these 2 runs.

Regards
Tees

Back