using entropia pocket when you dont own a mobile phone ?

When I want to log into EU safely I just open my military grade double shielded safe, I take the smartphone, I open my second safe and get the battery, I put the battery into the smartphone, then turn it on, then remove my tinfoil hat just temporarily, then open the reinforced steel door to my bunker, then yell at some random kids, I look both ways and then get my 2FA code and use it, and finally undo everything very quickly and in agonizing panic. Then I double-triple check that my tinfoil hat is on , like any sane person would.
I log into EU on another stand alone laptop inside a solid oak cupboard with internal lighting ;)

Can entropia pocket only be installed onto mobile phones?
Yes but you don't have to use Entropia Pocket, you can use a 3rd party 2FA application that has a desktop version, like Authy (has both mobile and desktop apps for every platform) or Google Authenticator (has a Chrome addon to use on desktop). Here is how to add your QR-code to 3rd party apps (not straightforward). I use Authy with Entropia for over 3 years, no problems.

Back