Suggestion: Using UA for repairing gear

will not happen. UA come off shrapnel that convert at 101%
Ma would loose money.
no way.

Loads of Melee users would support this idea, if it would work with Shrapnel, but would hate to lose another 0,5%.

Ma would loose money.
no way.
It could only work if the item was not tradable temporarily until that repaired part was decayed out.
You are still locking peds up and forcing another ped cycle, which is what MA wants

They should just create a script that will re-balance all their existing melee weapons that currently doesn't use UA as ammo to use it. Maintaining same amount of total usages in each weapon except that it will be able to use UA. Every melee user would be happy and it would make more sense since some melee weapons have it and others doesn't where's the logic in that?
#letallmeleeweaponsuseua2021

They should just create a script that will re-balance all their existing melee weapons that currently doesn't use UA as ammo to use it. Maintaining same amount of total usages in each weapon except that it will be able to use UA. Every melee user would be happy and it would make more sense since some melee weapons have it and others doesn't where's the logic in that?
#letallmeleeweaponsuseua2021

yeah i agree with this

low tt high dps melee weapons using no ammo is so annoying :D

Suggested this a while ago here, the ensuing discussion might help:

There are some considerations regarding balancing but we never reached a conclusion, lacking inside information or any kind of feedback re. the original submission via support. I still think this would be good, with the main argument that melee users are at a disadvantage because of conversion rates in deposits. Some more melee weapons with ammo consumption have been introduced since, but hardly for the masses.

UA is good for MA, you need to spend it at 95-98% tt return, they win E V E R Y time

Ma would loose money.
no way.
Well we still sale it and someone converts it. But main problem is when you decide to open boxes its so stupid that you have to use another weapon/mine to burn UA.

@ Alina.. its' not stupid :)
it is the equivalent of 3% commission to deposit via ped purchase....
ma is many things... but NOT stupid :)

@ Alina.. its' not stupid :)
it is the equivalent of 3% commission to deposit via ped purchase....
ma is many things... but NOT stupid :)
Lootable space is still going strong so I would have to take alinas side here. They must be for banging their head in the wall for 10years + expecting another result with the same setup :p

simply add amo consume to every melee weapon and reduce theyr decay ? easyer

Back