Question: Value of the Hacked Robots from Rocktropia

Mrjoseph

Alpha
joseph Mrjoe perez
I'd like to know what the Hacked Robots from rocktropia are worth . I would also liked to know if the number raises the price. For example are Hacked Robots-1 worth more than Hacked-2??
Any answer would be appreciated, thanks.

If you visit the shops on RT you'll get a guide for the price, and yes, sellers have marked the price higher for higher Hacked K-2 - K-4. For example, Soul's shop sells Hacked K-1 @ 103.36 PED, K-2 @ 178.91 PED, K-3 @ 276.73 PED and K-4 @ 358.10 PED.

As for what they're actually worth.... :dunno: They only spawn when people kill Steampunks, unlike Panther pets which are present in their own spawns. I assume this is one of the reasons for the (incremental) price tag, because judging the stats there is nothing particularly special from Hacked K-1 to K-4.

E.g. Hacked K-1
Passive effect = Pet and Taming
Strength 10%
Level 14 unlock
Energy 14
OPaPm6r.png

Hacked K-2, K-3 and K-4: Same stats as above, apart from metabolic rate which is 21, 22 and 23 respectively.
PUl6H7e.png

If you visit the shops on RT you'll get a guide for the price, and yes, sellers have marked the price higher for higher Hacked K-2 - K-4. For example, Soul's shop sells Hacked K-1 @ 103.36 PED, K-2 @ 178.91 PED, K-3 @ 276.73 PED and K-4 @ 358.10 PED.

As for what they're actually worth.... :dunno: They only spawn when people kill Steampunks, unlike Panther pets which are present in their own spawns. I assume this is one of the reasons for the (incremental) price tag, because judging the stats there is nothing particularly special from Hacked K-1 to K-4.

E.g. Hacked K-1
Passive effect = Pet and Taming
Strength 10%
Level 14 unlock
Energy 14
OPaPm6r.png

Hacked K-2, K-3 and K-4: Same stats as above, apart from metabolic rate which is 21, 22 and 23 respectively.
PUl6H7e.png
Do people actually buy it for that? People are allowed to sell a pet for whatever they want but do people actually pay that much for it?

Yes. But without auction history you cannot prove it.

Back