Vampire Nest -Pill Shop

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
It was only a matter of time before vampires invaded Calypso and set up a nest in the snowy region of Angelica's Paradise. Shopping demons are waiting for you outside the shed to give you your next rush. Selling a variety of 5-15mgs of deva, acu, hyper with some A pills thrown in the mix.

To find the nest one only needs to head towards the red glow a few steps east of the Angelica's Paradise tp.
Buy a stack or two of pills today and feed the hunger. 🧛‍♀️🦇🧛‍♀️

Beware: Stand around too long and the demons might give you frost bite.

index.php

index.php

Best of luck with your shop Raven!

I know where to go to get my next fix! :vampire:

Congratulations on the new shop and good luck!

Well, i have enjoyed vampire free caly, well, time to dig up the old anti-vampire weapon chest i had put away.

Out to hunt vampire and demons, need to get my lovely caly back as normal :D

Gratz on the shop raven! :)

Thank you to those brave souls that braved a visit to the Vampire Nest in search of their greatest fix.
My shopping demons are now restocked with pills and are waiting to bite you... er I mean.... *wink*

Many hungry souls have dared a visit the nest. The shopping demons have been restocked. Happy hunting.

The hunger continues. Another restock for those seeking what they crave at the Vampire Nest

Many hungry Entropians have visited my shopping demons to get their pill fix... are you next? Demons have just been given a fresh supply of restock.

Also since I'm such a bloody box addict ...for a limited time a new shopping demon is lurking INSIDE the shed ... selling various mayhem amps ... Get em while they're hot.

Shopping Demons have been busy feeding the pill needs of hungry Entropians. They are now fully restocked. The shopping demon in the shed carrying mayhem amps has also been restocked.

Visit the vampire nest today for a bloody good time <3

Back