Vanguard Entropy The Purger - Natural spawn

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
I asked around for a few days about how the purger can be spawned and eventually we had to try ourselves and we found out that it's actually pretty easy and fast to spawn one.
The Purger spawns in random places but not far from this spawn: /wp [Calypso, 35632, 55630, 162, Purger] (Treasure Island)
To spawn in you need to hunt robots in that area, and you can find Legionaires, Troopers and Warriors, around gen 05. These also spawn their mini bosses, T2-TFs and occasionally a BB reclaimer and about 2 Vortex the Purifier in between purgers. It took me like an hour and 20 minutes to hunt there (in melee) to spawn the second one. Unsure of the exact number of robots you need to kill or which ones, but if I were to guess, it's probably around 50 "mini-bosses", the T2-TFs + Reclaimer + Votex.

It would be cool if ppl could test this more and find out exactly what's needed to spawn the big guy.

Cheers

1eCXqi8.png

Last edited:
Live now spawning purgers
and

thanks for the location!

Anyone know how to spawn quark? There are those robots south of notus, anyone know if they can spawn those warlock bosses?

I saw one of those vanguard bosses east of jurra too.

Back