Varyag Event : PIRATES BE WARNED!!!

!!!event update!!!

-Tranmission starts-

HAHAHAHAHA.... Your scurvey animals. You still have not been able to take the prize. We might have been taken out of route now... yes... Delayed but in this championship you will still have to prove that your power is more greater....

Well done our beloved enemy... 2 points to you... best of ... well... we can see where this take off from now... Keep your eyes open on your speed as we have something special up our sleeve...

The Varyag is an immortal object of protection... Our Keeper is still intact with all cargo. We still want to see you have the power to take it out...

-Transmission ends-

thx to everyone that joined tonite good or evil it was fun and we had a great time+ skills:)
Huge gratz to Kronan Crew that won the cargo loot tonite,cya all next event
Safe travels:))

Thanks for the fun :)

Was great battles between the Kronan crew and the Varyag crew. :beerchug:

Can't wait for the next one!

Varyag event. space pirates be warned

Ty to all the crew of the Varyag great work guys and girls............. we will get them next time

big Gratz to Sbi and his crew

The crew of the Kronan thanks you for the fun event :yay: Maybe next time they won't put me in pilot seat while I'm drinking :laugh:

Thx to Syer ,Beanie,and all crew for this nice event :)

And thx to Kronan crew for the nice fight :)

maybe if varyag tried a real interplanet transit it would be different, without the opportunity to duck back in safe-space and repair. but it was fun anyway

we didnt get in ss for repair just help u guys in quads to get together i didnt like kill u 1 by 1 :)

Great event for sure! Really was fun testing space battles on a grand scale and it showed to some degree what the future can bring. Thanks a lot for this Varyag and crew!

Thanks to all was heaps of fun... maybe next time we can get even more ships together:cool:

Oh how the mighty fall :p Thanks for an awesome event :D

Any videos from event? I was on Kronan like repairer and just seen propulsion repair point :)

Back