Varyag Event : PIRATES BE WARNED!!!

Would like at least 3 repairers per station, 4 stations, looking for at least 4 quad teams, and 6 gunners, but more Quads and repairers are welcome.

Only 3 gunners available at a time though :)

Cool event!

Varyag event

Bump........... gunners can rotate if someone needs ammo while they go resupply next gunner gets in :)

Varyag Event

Sounds like fun, I'll be there helping to defend the ship where needed.

I have been known to forget to remove loot from my Quad, so if i'm on outside the 1st pirate might get lucky if I go down in flames.

:)

Varyag event. space pirates be warned

Okay Rick your added to crew............ Bump Still have room for more crew :)

Bump ...............still need crew

Great Defender reporting for duty.
(And if it's just to see Rockstars die instead of making music :tongue2:)

Bump.............crews still need guys

Well...I'm looking forward to a good fight :rocket:

We'll see the Varyag tomorrow :sniper:

still looking for crew...............Bump

I will be covering this event live on AHR, will be trying to go on air at 16:00 at latest 16:30 for the 17:00 start time.

Crew chief of Varyag

Crew chief of Varyag
Speaking for crew, those pirates don't stand a chance, with our crack crew of repairers and gunners we will shoot them out of the sky.

If you want to join the crew of elite fighters, we will be recruiting Quad fighter teams, also repair crews, and mothership gunners, if you feel you have the strength and the fighting skill to be am member of this elite crew.

Send me a private message, with what you want to be, once I have a list of recruits will organize contact time to be added to mothership.

We will fight the the death.......... "Strength and honour"

Ship has "Notable" title

Bump................ crew still wanted

Event kicks off in 7 1/2 .......... all crew need to meet at twin peaks at 16.00 ma time pls.............crew still needed more the merrier.

I will join the fighters team, soc mate will take part in the repairmen crew (will need to lift him from Rocktropia).

waiting at Twin guys...

update? I thought you guys were supposed to be at RT...last I saw the Varyag was still at CSS

!!!event update!!!

- Story line continues -

General Volkov here... We have passed the first zone of pirates and have come to know that our Mother, the Varyag is still number one in support...
We have a team that is in great support to our cause and we still have nobody to take us out of the black void. You will not take our cargo. You were warned of our strengths and now you have felt the blunt side of our sword.
We fear you not... Bring your best... We will surpass you all and move to our goal...

-Tranmission ends -

I have been flying around....I need coords for you to destroy me gain:)

Although got you down to almost half health at one point (and 90 peds of ammo later)

Tiny

Last edited:
Ready for round two :)?

!!!event update!!!

-Transmission starts-

-couph couph- My dear listeners, This is your general, we have been attacked and have taken large tolls of damage. -sneers in pain-

We have not yet been looted and our cargo is still in tack. Your effort were valiant but your reward was loss. Our cargo is still safe on our master protector and he has been taken to the Med center for checkups.

Our journey continues... -couphs up blood-

The battle might have been won, but the war is about to begin

-Transmission ends-

Lol 1:1 now... Fun! :)

nice battle,its hard to fight MS against MS with all this quads around us and only few seats for gunners but for sure its fun:)

Would be nice to see some pics ;)

!!!event update!!!

-Tranmission starts-

HAHAHAHAHA... Revenge is sweeter than the finest vodka... WE have taken our pride back from the good for nothing looters. We are on course now and we have much to do. We will not hold back anymore of our perfected weaponry. WE have set our targets on all from this point seeing that our allies have teamed up with the piracy of Entropia.

We will take everything and leave nothing but your charred corpses for the Space Horrors to devour-

-Transmission ends-

Back