vechiles?

Mastergamerx

Mature
anyone kno if MA will ever put in vechiles cause walking seems really stupid i mean comeon lol i r can teleport but i need to walk 32842375254 miles to reach the other one to get there lol i mean comeon a dune buggy or a cart or jet hover boards or rocket boots would do well

Vehicles*
:silly:

They've thrown the idea around for years, but no word on it being implemented anytime soon. Though I was thinking that perhaps all the roads we have now, could be preparation for vehicles in the future.. never know!
Besides, TP chips will be back in a month or so!
:wtg:

I remember in one of the Q&A sessions a year or so ago either Frank or Marco said that vehicles would not be implemented before the CryEngine update. That could mean that they are planning to introduce vehicles sometime within VU 10, or they could decide to do as they have done previously and focus on other priorities ahead of vehicle implementation.

Looking in the .lua files, the coding for CE2-style vehicles is all there. It would probably just be impractical to implement into an RCE.

It would probably just be impractical to implement into an RCE.

Why impractical? Depending on the way MA implements ground based vehicles it could earn them quite a lot of money, which is a key consideration in introducing most of the aspects in Entropia.

They could make a limited line of vehicles to be auctioned off at a huge profit, or they could mass produce them with repairable components/high fuel consumption.

Volvo S40 SGA ed.? :D

Vehicles are just useless in this game. We have tp chips to move from one place to another (currently we dont have them but they will be reintroduced in 10.1). What would u use vehicles for?

What would u use vehicles for?

Never underestimate the desire to own a status symbol, or MA's ability to nerf things to the point that a newly implemented system becomes worthwhile. :laugh:

Back