Vehicles have arrived !!!!

Yeehaaah !

Well, now we still have to find MA officials though.
I got a strange feeling they will not be standing at the TP's to give them away, so start looking everyone and let me know where they are ! ;)

more info from the patching screen: 2 constructible models, you can color and texturize them, and the vehicles can be used as personal storage

also you can mount heavy weaponry on em

Heavy weapons mount on the vehicles :eek:

Very fun and surprising.

Hmmmm I tired to Patch and told me i was corrupt, now i need to fix 5 GIgs of files :(

more info from the patching screen: 2 constructible models, you can color and texturize them, and the vehicles can be used as personal storage

also you can mount heavy weaponry on em

Yep, it all looks and sounds very cool (but expensive :D) !!!

expensive?...yeah most probably, why else would MA introduce them into the game ;)

also noticed, that on one of the pics there are two people sitting in the car, one driving the other on the mounted canon :)

also noticed, that on one of the pics there are two people sitting in the car, one driving the other on the mounted canon :)

Yep, I saw that too... That brings in a whole new dimension to "team hunts". Imagine how loot will be distributed: maybe they'll introduce 'Driver takes all' :D

Noticed in the pic with the guy mining that the vehicle was (L). Dammit!

Noticed in the pic with the guy mining that the vehicle was (L). Dammit!

You certainly got an eye for detail ! But you're right, too bad. But anyway, we could've expected it :)

more splash screens

Vehicles have arrived !

vehicle update screen

Sweet, can't wait to drive around in a Hummer :D

Dude its more like the normal players will be driving this....

Big_Wheel_Pic-DRV2-PCZ.jpg

= 9500 ped

INDIVIDUAL VEHICLE STORAGE :)

This is realy awesome and nice idea !! :D
Damn thouse vehicle looks nice, especialy after texturing :)

INDIVIDUAL VEHICLE STORAGE :)

This is realy awesome and nice idea !! :D
Damn thouse vehicle looks nice, especialy after texturing :)

Hopefully there will be now more demand for paints and for coloring / texturing services! :yay:

Back