Version 10.7 BUG with right mouse ?

Berish

Mature
After Killing a mob this way :

Pulling HP Bar of Mob to screen -> Killing Mob by clicking on it -> Right mouse to change view

mouseview keeps beeing active after release of right mouse button ?

strange but it isnt me . . . bug in 10.7 ? plz fix :wtg:

/signed
And sometimes i cant rotate by rightclicking because of the menu :(

YEAH ! MA plz do something about this ??

more ppl with this problem ??

im using high end system with vista ultimate x64 sp2 ? never have problems in any games duh ,,,

i thought its bugfix not fix bug in xD

oh yeah this is to do with keymapping. I had an issue where right-click simply wasn't working (even though for me looting is default) and it was trying to do a "move to location" command. After i looted a couple of mobs using double-left click, it went back to normal. Fortunately I have three different buttons for fire, and not ransomed with mouse commands.

Something changed with the mouse keys for sure

Mouse3 and Mouse2 are sometimes working odd. Also, right clicking when in aim mode doesn't seem to shoot anything.

Edit.

The bugs seem to be happening when you have a target selected

Last edited:
mouse buttons are totally screwed atm, filling support case with details.
well just hoping for fast reaction, although i know its MA lol

Its bugged in 3rd person as well

ITS BUGGED IN 3RD PERSON AS WELL

after killing a mob in 3rd person mode pressing and then right mouse button to turn , makes the cursor dissapear and locks it in "turn" mode its then impossible to target another mob ?

it is not every time but it is most of the time , at any rate its impossible to do any hunting in 3rd person mode whilst its like this .

by the way pressing escape twice brings the cursor back ! not much good when you have 4 mobs attacking and the cursor is not there any more . lol

I tried a complete reinstall was just the same after .

add to that that i can't use my uber fap50 with backspace if i got a lootwindow open, very funny MA :laugh:

It only happens when you have a target selected.

I got this bug too, also when I try to drag the HP mob bar to screen it does nothing, I have to do it again to get the thing working. :rolleyes:

I also get autorun.

Last edited:
the whole 3rd person controll is f-up :eek:

plz fix this MA!

Don't click on your targets and you'll have 0 problems :D

you can select targets no problem as long as you dont use the right mouse button !

the moment you touch it CRASH BANG WOLLOP the pointer goes and it is like the right button was stuck down , only answer then quick press of the escape key .

Confirming problem with 3:rd person view and right mouse button steering.

After killing (using dragged off health bar) and looting a mob, the next right click (to simply turn/steer) switches to aim mode.

For me it also turns autorun on, don't know if anyone else got autorun in this situation?

Mats Wiklund
Stockholm University

Don't click on your targets and you'll have 0 problems :D

its not that, i use the mouse to navigate and when righclicking to move camera or turn or what not, nothing happens at some time, sometime i get the menu, sometimes it works, also the scrollbutton is bugged in the same way.

same problem here.

Was pressing mouse wheel, hold it down and scroll a few times (nothing happened), but suddenly mouse was working fine.
Dont ask me why.

I have no problems at all with this, I use first person and have move to target unchecked,but i don't drag HP bars from mobs.

i hate this problem when mining...
if my kids are awake i only use mouse so i have a hand free to help them.
half the time i cant turn when finding something and only get auto run when i try to loot a mob that got in the way :mad:

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.7.0
2010-01-27

GUI Related Improvements

• Reduced chance of accidently triggering click-to-run.

Originally Posted Here

Is it possible the "bug" is a feature to "Reduced chance of accidently triggering click-to-run." by making us click twice to accomplish anything?

Not fixed in 10.7.1

:mad:

Back