Version Update 10.4 Content List

OH yes it updated :yay: Too bad now I get error message saying incorect one time code :( so lets try again oh now I get corrupt files error and they were all there and just fine last night. NICE PATCH DUMB ASSES :confused: Nice FKing update MA :mad:

Last edited:
everything works fine for me

letzt hunt a little :wtg:

not on the list but a fix nonetheless:

Malcruentor are visible again :yay:

S.

• If someone else aims at you, he or she will see a selected profession title below your name and society

Sounds like more useless screen clutter to me especially during pk events but I'll see how it looks I guess.

Does anyone actually select a decent profession anyway? Most people seem to be like me and use one of their lowest :silly2:

I am a teleporter :yay:

U can now go incognito into pvp ;)

Last edited:
Sounds like more useless screen clutter to me especially during pk events but I'll see how it looks I guess.

Does anyone actually select a decent profession anyway? Most people seem to be like me and use one of their lowest :silly2:

Maybe this will be how Mentors will be identified eventually (select to Show Mentor) , not sure how the level of the mentor will be reflected that way.:scratch2:

Decoys don't bleat? That was their best feature! Damme!

Real nice looking update!

Looks like MA may have answered the prayers about radar jamming in the rig! :yay:

Cant wait to get in :woot:

paint cans and makeup stuff now have the right textures. it was about time!

now, if only they could make the stack count readable !!! :mad:

paintcans.jpg

Last edited:
RESETTLEMENT ISSUES

We still haven't sorted the mess we made when we decided to change the placement layout of heavily populated apartment towers and the subsequent negative effects this had, including but not limited to, apartment views, shop locations, and proximity to teleporters.

:cry:

The other changes are good but wasted unless confidence is restored by properly rebuilding TI City and other apartment areas. :(

:mad: Great Bug fix Too Fking bad the updater gets stuck halfway through for me. Great job ma :mad:

Updater takes a good while to finish, several minutes it seems to be locked, but disk is working. Just wait and it will complete eventually :p

• If someone else aims at you, he or she will see a selected profession title below your name and society

This is an interesting development, saves scanning someone. :)

I was wondering if there is any noticable performance increase... I'd love for it to run smoother :)

anyways looks like a very nice update ! only positive things in the list :)

And the disabled radar on rig is probably only a test to see how people react to it. If it turns out positive it will probably go to pvp4 also :)

wtg MA I love that you listen to us players (if we whine long enough) :D

No more bleating???

Too many colonists getting aroused? :smirk:

paint cans and makeup stuff now have the right textures. it was about time!

now, if only they could make the stack count readable !!! :mad:

paintcans.jpg

yes that has been bugging me for a while:)

working on things like radar jamming while we still do not have all the mobs back yet, maybe I just take a bit longer break.

Guess what is not still fixed (judging from the content list):

MALCRUENTORS ARE STILL INVISIBLE!

or maybe they just don`t know about it yet and though it were only kings?

Guess what is not still fixed (judging from the content list):

MALCRUENTORS ARE STILL INVISIBLE!

or maybe they just don`t know about it yet and though it were only kings?

silent fix, read previous page(s)

seems like an improvement of release notes, not perfect but I feel ok ;)

[*]If someone else aims at you, he or she will see a selected profession title below your name and society

\o/ and the Faucervix ?

[*]Improved view distance calculations to increase performance and reduce popup

\o/ and the Faucervix ?

[*]If another avatar is too distant to be drawn, items carried by that avatar should no longer be drawn either

\o/ and the Faucervix ?

[*]Rotation of an item in Item Info is no longer restarted when the item is equipped

Damn, so close to taming... :/

[*]Left hand inverse kinematics is now turned off when holding a sword in relaxed pose, so the left hand is no longer twisted inside the body

Ahhh, the fun things getting fixed :'(

[*]The interior of Crystal Palace should no longer become invisible when you teleport there

Damn, it was fun to see space in 2005 already :(

[*]Items with a condition of less than 1 pec can now be dropped inside the owner’s own estate

\o/...uhm...ok ty

[*]Improved client stability

Ill test that ;p

I can't download the update :(
hoping that it will work tomorrow..

Is the CP auction fixed? In other words is there still a transport fee?

nice... update 10.4 already, and I can't even download that 2,9 GB setup file :mad:

Nice update, Thanks

Back