Version Update 10.6.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.6.1. The servers will be taken down at:

2009-12-18 11:30 UTC

Estimated downtime is approximately 20-40 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Yey, loot fix! and as usual i have to ask, where´s my makeup mask? :rolleyes:

Version Update 10.6.1

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.6.1. The servers will be taken down at:

Estimated downtime is approximately 20-40 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.

Hope lost items in auction are fixed \.

what loot problem?.. i hope they fix the tier unlock problem... so we can unlock those unique items(expensive)..

hope to see some good news in the VU list... till now its a disapointment whit all the tiers :(

they won't fix the loot, ain't nothing to fix for them ... pff haven't u got used to MA yet ?

Sins of our fathers ...

Last edited:
Upcoming patch note highlights...

RDI apologizes for the tier unlock recipes, the lead scientist was very very drunk on the Beer shipment that finally arrived, and somehow put "x2" (original + duplicate) as the required base material (original item) for the tier unlock to function, when it was meant to be "x1" (original item ONLY). This issue has been addressed, and the former scientist is now on his way back to earth in a burial pod.

In further news, research into 'Enhancers' has shown that we can now make them last longer, rather than randomly consumed - so they will now have 'healthbars', and only one is needed per tier slot. Please experiment with them, as some covert intel from the research labs indicate that 'perfect' alignment of the Enhancers on an item activate unlisted potentials both within the item itself AND the user...

Also the bug of a single pec of weapon cells splitting into 100 units has been fixed, both at the Trade Terminal and in the Loot Control Mainframe. Again, we apologize for these errors, and have put safeguards in place to prevent issues such as this from happening again. Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

...../dream mode off. Crap, o well - time for bed. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted Here

Version Update 10.6.1

:rolleyes:

RDI apologizes for the tier unlock recipes, the lead scientist was very very drunk on the Beer shipment that finally arrived, and somehow put "x2" (original + duplicate) as the required base material (original item) for the tier unlock to function, when it was meant to be "x1" (original item ONLY). This issue has been addressed, and the former scientist is now on his way back to earth in a burial pod.

In further news, research into 'Enhancers' has shown that we can now make them last longer, rather than randomly consumed - so they will now have 'healthbars', and only one is needed per tier slot. Please experiment with them, as some covert intel from the research labs indicate that 'perfect' alignment of the Enhancers on an item activate unlisted potentials both within the item itself AND the user...

Also the bug of a single pec of weapon cells splitting into 100 units has been fixed, both at the Trade Terminal and in the Loot Control Mainframe. Again, we apologize for these errors, and have put safeguards in place to prevent issues such as this from happening again. Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

Hahaha i almost belived you.

:rolleyes:

ownage

Sins of our fathers . . .

I love the way you think, just wished it was true, lol

My title says it all, best post i've seen today...

Seoul

The soul of Asia

my guess its now time to mess up the esteates again :wtg: first that tier stuff to make the hunters and miner angry ... and now housing stuff :D come on MA i know u wont let us down like u does with pets... wich will come one day :laugh:

fixing some peoples problems with logging in ;)

C

And I hope my opalo can tier up faster too. :laugh:

Try buying a few hundred from trade terminal until you get one with high "Tier Increase Rates" on all tiers.

Took me ages but I finally pulled one with an average of 151.2 per tier. :wtg:

Then do the same for all the other weapons/tools/extractors :laugh:

Now instead of clicking crafting machines, we can click the TT, I've been at it for HOURS! :scratch2:

Well... I bet my life:

-they will not change loot
-they will not do a major change to the tier system
-they will not change 100x multiplier

Version update content:

- Unupgraded UL item destroy after 1 week
- Upgrade to tier 2 require 2 more ul item same as the original one, tier 3 3, etc...
- All ressources in crafting have been replaced by ul items: the lysterium is replaced with mod fap, the belkar with imp fap, etc...

I hope they fix this fukn ammo bullshit. It's so extremely annoying, I don't give a shit if it help enhancement in any way. I DON'T WANNA HAVE HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS IN AMMO. This can't be nothin' else then a temporary solution, 'cause I don't think people will ever get used to this - I certainly hope not.

For fuck sake, MA, come on.

Content lis for 10.6.1.

- Lady in oldschool faps now have more clothes on.

Well... I bet my life:

-they will not change loot
-they will not do a major change to the tier system
-they will not change 100x multiplier

I hope you have life insurance ;)

Monkey feeding time

Version update 10.6.1

Instead of having a lot of bad loot before a little bit good loot, everyone will get good loot first and then following by bad loot.

Tiering up unl items will be more easy, but 100 more slots will be added :)

Everyone will have streaming music in their appartment for free ! but the maintance cost will be 100 ped each month instead of 10 ped :)

No-looters will be gone forever, however all guns will decay 10 time faster .

Have a nice day and a merry x-mas

hi hi hi :)

haha if it was that easy for em ;)

:D:D

Version update 10.6.1 Content list

Holyday gift

MA is proud to announce that in honor of the SGA, every player will receive his very own jolly X-mas Yo-Yo.

ghost tier 10 is king

who needs shadow

Addtional info
Posted 2009-12-18 12:00 UTC

The update is taking a bit longer than estimated so it is still not possible to log in. Downtime is extended with approximately 1 hour. We would like to thank you for your continued patience.

Deja-vu? :eek:

Back