Version Update 7.2 Applied.

Status

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/images/newspics/72.gif[/wrap]The Project-Entropia VU 7.2 has been applied.

The major thing in this update is the implementation of apartments.

Many apartments were available when the server went online, the biggest ones was sold very fast leaving only a few medium size and also small ones for those who were late.

Other new content to mention is new weapons in form of Clubs, Maces, Daggers, and Shotguns. Also rumors about an unique item being spotted as well.

Last edited:
new weapons?

Has anyone actually seen any of the new weapons?

Latest weapons

:rolleyes: Don't know what the latest weapons look like

but it seems that my FFARR 8000 is not worth keeping

I have noticed that when a mob gets real close my 8000 will not fire

Notice an awful lor of them in auction but no buyers

Now I gotta see those new weapons :wise:

apartments

:confused: I just don't see what good having an apartment does for my game.
First I have to come up with the 250 or so ped to buy one.
Then I have to buy furniture
Then I have to travel to TI to see it
What is the point!
I can't even get any peds from mobs to at least tide me over to get an apartment
Sombody tell me that it is worth it and then I will ask MA to at least give me some peds when I kill an Atrox.Killed a bunch last night and got nothing except frustration and loss of ammo. :dunce:

Well..I use an ARR8k and have no problems, so I don't think its the gun itself. As far a some of them being in Auction I can see why because it's a great gun to Tag mobs in a huge spawn with.

I also noticed the prices on the FFs now in auction...O_O

Heck I got mine almost 2 years ago for like 92 ped buyout..and it was at almost full TT..lol

The thing with the Apartment...yeah its a nice thing to have (especially if you happen to be married to a gamerchic that likes to decorate.. :D) but I wouldn't consider it real must have.

Darkscorp said:
Well..I use an ARR8k and have no problems, so I don't think its the gun itself. As far a some of them being in Auction I can see why because it's a great gun to Tag mobs in a huge spawn with.

I also noticed the prices on the FFs now in auction...O_O

Heck I got mine almost 2 years ago for like 92 ped buyout..and it was at almost full TT..lol

The thing with the Apartment...yeah its a nice thing to have (especially if you happen to be married to a gamerchic that likes to decorate.. :D) but I wouldn't consider it real must have.

Gah! Your post bumped the thread, causing me to have a major brain fart :laugh: . I posted the VU 7.2 listing in the IRC channel like it was new >_<.

Status
Back