Achievement: Very old goal reached, 200 agilty.

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
I've had two goals since 2004 or so, started to play in 2003, these goals are agility 200 and Intuition via Evader.
Finally reached one of those at least. :p

index.php

Without tokens and Codex Meta I had never come close though.

wow,thats insane amount.
gratz.
What is your HP,if can share? I think I can see 334?

repsect, focus is everything.

Talk to Ff in our soc, he did Intuition the hard way i.e. via Evader.

gz oldtimer!!

In 2004 I think 200 Agility wasn't even on most peoples radar (maybe except Bluefire) it was an impossible target, most would have been happy with 100 :)

Big gratz on this milestone

In 2004 I think 200 Agility wasn't even on most peoples radar (maybe except Bluefire) it was an impossible target, most would have been happy with 100 :)

Big gratz on this milestone
Thanks. :) I reached 112 in 2005, and after that it died. :D Had no natural progress in progressbar up until when we could use one token at
a time. Yeah 200 was more of an illusion than a real goal, same with Intuition at that time, at least via Evader. :D :p

Without tokens and Codex Meta I had never come close though.

Gratz on the achieve, definitely a big milestone! Did you always choose Agility as this was your main goal? There is a choice between agility/stam in Meta and did you decide to go with Agility?

Gratz on the achieve, definitely a big milestone! Did you always choose Agility as this was your main goal? There is a choice between agility/stam in Meta and did you decide to go with Agility?
Almost always yes, same with tokens when I could chose between skills only or token + skills.

Gratz on the agility. The second one is doable if you play the codex. That's how I finally did it a few weeks back with Evader :)

Ff

Gratz on the agility. The second one is doable if you play the codex. That's how I finally did it a few weeks back with Evader :)

Ff
Yeah I will at least try all rewards goes toward Evader atm. See if I can get it before I quit playing. ;)

Congratulations !!

That had to feel nice. :wtg:

Gz , impressive agility!
I've reached intuition via Evade earlier this year, but lacking in agility :) (just 119)

Gratz Joat, that's impressive.

Back