Selling: Very Rare: Paradox (M) set

Society
Shaolin
Goose Mad Hunter
Paradox (M) Set - no foot T2-3

+3500 Buyout

841Normal.jpg

Use with Adjusted Vigilante to rival Boar Adjusted and Jaguar Adjusted, while saving thousands of ped.
With 5b, no enhancers: -- Stab 24 -- Cut 42 -- Impact 23 --

Hi folks

Updated this thread to do the set justice. A very rare, old school set with good protection.
Great on most close mobs, with 60 close protection. But especially good for Rextelum, Feffox and other high cut mobs.

Current tiers and tier increase rates:
Helmet - T1.57 - TIR 118
Harness - T3.74 - TIR 164
Arm Guards - T2.15 - TIR 153
Gloves - T2.30 - TIR 145
Thigh guards - T2.45 - TIR 155
Shin Guards - T2.16 - TIR 111

* Additional Notes:
Paradox feet still drop via Thorifoid Shaman Apprentice.
Set will come with free Angel foot guards (M,L) for appearance.

Last edited:
Decided to take offers on this set again, bump

Is this the one that used to have the different protections on different parts?

Is this the one that used to have the different protections on different parts?
Correct. In fact when you check on the 3rd page of item info (Description page) It still has the old description, in which it states each part has different protection :)

Last edited:
You keep bumping without actually stating a price you are looking to get. At least throw out a round about number for people. No one wants to throw random numbers at you :)

You keep bumping without actually stating a price you are looking to get. At least throw out a round about number for people. No one wants to throw random numbers at you :)

Plenty have thrown numbers at me :)

Bump

For you to just say no, or act like people are crazy? I was very interested, but ask much as its taken to even get a round about answer has left a bitter taste. Gl tho

For you to just say no, or act like people are crazy? I was very interested, but ask much as its taken to even get a round about answer has left a bitter taste. Gl tho

For some reason, after i set a price I had a number of people contact me to tell me this armor is only worth 1-2k and then persist to explain why etc and it grew tiring :D

I would prefer any interested parties to get in touch via pm to discuss the situation as I am close to a deal (however the buyer has been MIA for a little bit) and in no rush to sell.

Regards

Goose you are welcome to PM me what price you're working with right now, if its not in a too high ball park, i might be interrested :)

Free Bump for a lovely set :D it's been my main armor for the last year or so ;)

Back