very weird deposit

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
well,l check the picture in all chat and u can see why i am mad. (it was a modest deposit, adn that had just may be enough to keep me breaking even.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

anyone got this before?

Yup.
As if 'no loot' is bad enough, now you waste a probe and time looking for the enmatter, only to find that it's 'insufficient' to mine.

:mad:

Ona said:
Yup.
As if 'no loot' is bad enough, now you waste a probe and time looking for the enmatter, only to find that it's 'insufficient' to mine.

i have been having no resources found in that area the 3/4 of the time, and now i thought i got a deposit, and nope, its wasted time again

yes.

it works on TT value on 1 ore/en

if you hit a en which is 1 ped tt for 1

and you hit only a modest, and that deposit is only 1 item of that en then you wont be able to dig up as it is too small to be a modest

(i think thats right! crap explanation though lol)

i had loads of them about a month back enought to make me take some time out off mining :rolleyes:

Kalashi said:
yes.

and you hit only a modest, and that deposit is only 1 item of that en then you wont be able to dig up as it is too small to be a modest

:confused: mmm... i think i get it..

It really sucks. Had 5 in a row on day, in very different places. Wait a few days, and go back and mine again usually helps.

Kalashi said:
yes.

The problem with this explanation is the that the sizes are directly related to the amount of ped. tiny =.01-.5 ped very poor =.5 - 1.0 etc. I have dropped a mine at and got poor (which i am sure we have all mined a million times) and i got that message. I think its total BS. I wish we could get a good answer from MA about this.

Another weird thing that i got was i probed, got a hit. Dropped a probe again. it was ON TOP of the current on, so i could drop a claim. I mined and dropped another probe and it said small deposit, but i couldnt claim again. SO i cancelled once more and dropped ANOTHER probe... this time it said miniscule(????) and i couldnt claim. Dropped another probe (this time outta curiosity) and got no rescources.... my head asplode.

'Splain??

Suicide

Ona said:
Yup.

First of all , it's not as of "now", as in a few VU's ago or recently , it has ALWAYS been like that. Although it's annoying when it happens, it's not a waste of probe/bomb or even time because you can draw some conclusions from this,even make some crazy theories about timing of the area that has been mined , that has been respawning ...that might even work ;)

Suicide said:
I have dropped a mine at and got poor (which i am sure we have all mined a million times) and i got that message. I think its total BS. I wish we could get a good answer from MA about this.

errrmm the size of the deposit counts , but the tipe of ore in that deposit also counts when you get that msg, I had several medium and ample deposits of Valurite that I couldn't claim ;)

Mr Claude said:
First of all , it's not as of "now", as in a few VU's ago or recently , it has ALWAYS been like that. Although it's annoying when it happens, it's not a waste of probe/bomb or even time because you can draw some conclusions from this,even make some crazy theories about timing of the area that has been mined , that has been respawning ...that might even work ;)

Apoliogies then. I had never gotten that message before a few weeks ago. I just assumed it was a new annoyance. :silly2:

Mr Claude said:
errrmm the size of the deposit counts , but the tipe of ore in that deposit also counts when you get that msg, I had several medium and ample deposits of Valurite that I couldn't claim ;)

I got an ample of valurite last night. 12 ped for 2 stones. I would be pissssed off if i couldnt mine it.

Suicide

What I think is trying to be said is this:

If you get a "poor" deposit, but one stone of, say, Rugaritz, is more PED than a "poor" deposit is worth... you can't mine it because it's less than one stone.

Make any more sense?

Find a bigger deposit nearby... :laugh:

its simple ill make an example

if you see valurite, it has a large value per stone, usually you never pull up one stone per pull, so a poor of valurite would be impossible to mine since mining 1 stone is not possible, so its directed towards the TYPE of mineral or enmatter and the SIZE of the deposit!

not the size and value combined

Already had one of those too , it's a bummer :(

Like other plp already said it , it's about higher tt ores and the value of the deposit is too low. Skills might also count there

Suicide said:
Another weird thing that i got was i probed, got a hit. Dropped a probe again. it was ON TOP of the current on, so i could drop a claim. I mined and dropped another probe and it said small deposit, but i couldnt claim again. SO i cancelled once more and dropped ANOTHER probe... this time it said miniscule(????) and i couldnt claim. Dropped another probe (this time outta curiosity) and got no rescources.... my head asplode.
'Splain??
Suicide
i already did...right here..... damn, if these long-ass posts keep going unread, im gonna quit posting 'em.....

Back