Viceroy Armor

Antrace

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Antrace Letale Very
Hello all,

I think it is time (Feb.2017) to update this first post (May 2015).

I still sell the set of materials you need to complete the mission and get your Viceroy armor.
You have to trade all this materials to Bill NPC, he is on ark at quarry.

The tt Set worth 600p, and the armor is 400 ped tt value.

I have to update the price of set weekly because of materials MU volatility.

The material you need for all set are 34 different kind, from animal oils to woods.
So, if you want a Viceroy Armor book your armor and i'll start to collect materials for you. (Pm me in game or here)

Here below some happy costumers have used my service:

and a lot more ...

Good luck

Antrace :)

PS1. i've forgot one thing.. there is a very good AxeMurdered's post about Viceroy Armour: http://entropia-universe-mmorpg.blogspot.it/2013/06/the-viceroy-skullcandy-edition-armor.html

Last edited:
Congratulations.

I got mine not that long ago and I'm really happy with it, not just for that fact that the protection is fairly good for the PED, but also, for how it looks! :)

I did a little video on it, I should've made it more factual like my Z12 Barbarella video, maybe I'll revisit the video later.

Nice Video, you should show also the armour's stats :)

Because i'm out of peds atm, i stopped the materials collections, but when i'll go back to caly i'll restart it.

So in a week i'll be ready with a new set of materials.

Stay Tuned :p

GL

Yeah it was a kind of ad-hoc movie, and as with all of my movies, it was also unscripted :)

I got my set some time ago, but I definitely remember what a pain it was to gather up all of the materials.

Update the TT price (there was a mistake) it is 600 p and not 580p.

So i would sell all materials you need to make it at 730p.

Still collecting them... :yup:

Well, after my post it seems that Viceroy armour has a new life.

No, pheraps no... it sounds a bit ambitious.. :wise:

Anyway, i see a link to AkiranBlade's video on arkadia client loader, and a few new posts on arkadia forum.

It is good and i see how fast informations runs in this little virtual world.

At least i have collect another set for Viceroy Armour, i think i'll be on ark these evening (20-23 EU time).

If u are interested, unswer here or pm me in game directly.

Have nice day and gl

Antrace

Good morning :)

I'm on ark, i'm selling materials for full set of viceroy armour (600TT) & mu i would is 136p :yay:

Are u interested?

kindly regards

Antrace

Hello all,

I sold the Viceroy armour kit, with a good discount (+125 MU instead of +136);

I need one more week to make a new set, i dont know how many ppl will buy this armour, so it would be better if you could book it now.

Anyway, many congratulations to new Viceroy Armour owner, and i would like to thank you for choosing me :yay:

Have nice day and GL!

Antrace

Hello,
after 2 weeks on Cyrene i'm back to ark and i have another Viceroy set to sell. :yay:

I'll stay on ark for some days.

Cheers

Antrace

oopsss i need to keep this thread update...

So.. The set was sold, and now i'm collecting some stuff i'm missing ....

Not muscle oil (i'm full of it, btw if anyone need, i can deliver in any planet)

:)

Cheers

PS: i see that the first page i have posted is becoming old, but for someone it can be useful to read it, so i'll put it in bracket and in a grey colo

Last edited:
The original Skull Candy set was account bound I thought ? Is this none SC set now a tradeable item?

Dirk

The original Skull Candy set was account bound I thought ? Is this none SC set now a tradeable item?

Dirk

Antrace sells the kits (read resources) to obtain the armour from the NPC.

Yes, thanks Akiran, i sell materials..

I have talked with a guy that would have liked to sell Viceroy armor, and he tryed to speak with Billy NPC without success.
I remember i read somewhere it can be traded for tokens and then you can sell tokens..

Does anyone try to change Armour for Tokens?

Anyway it is possible recover the 400 ped TT value of Armour if you let it decay and do not repair it

Cheers

PS.. i'm happy, dont know why, but i am.. perhaps because it is Friday? :yay:

Hello guys,

yesterday i sold another set, but i have the materials for another one..

well, it is not true :), i only miss 2-3 stuff to complete the set.

It should be ready for saturday evening, or tomorrow evening if i'll find some good prices.

The set should be booked, but i haven't had the confirmation, so if anyone would like to buy his or her Viceroy armour, pm me or relpy to this thread.

thank all

Cheers

Ps. till now i had 4 satisfied customers

Dirk

From the link he provided in his first post to someone's review.

"Facts about this armor:

1.The Viceroy - Skullcandy Edition armor is bound to the player's account and cannot be traded – here is probably the most controversial part about this armor."

Note, This armor has similar stats to Gremlin which does not have those anti-RCE features.

Note, This armor has similar stats to Gremlin which does not have those anti-RCE features.

I like the look of it, everyone and his Panda has gremlin these days. Also, the ava-lock 'feature' actually prevents you rageQuitting and selling absolutely everything. So when you come crawling back because there is no better long term MMORPG out there, you have stuff to work with! lol

Reactions: Mac
Make that 5! Deal went very smooth and i am very happy!

Yes, i see pll like this armour even if it is bound to the player's account.

Thank you m8, and i wish you lucky hunt !

Cheers :)

I like the look of it, everyone and his Panda has gremlin these days. Also, the ava-lock 'feature' actually prevents you rageQuitting and selling absolutely everything. So when you come crawling back because there is no better long term MMORPG out there, you have stuff to work with! lol

This armor can be traded for a token that sells for it's full TT price, it is just not tradeable but it is TTable in that sense.

This armor can be traded for a token that sells for it's full TT price, it is just not tradeable but it is TTable in that sense.

OK, so I suppose there is a loophole ;) But it's certainly not easy to rageSell that armour, especially if you're not on Ark ;)

Hello all,

first of all, i have another set ready (well not ready ready, but i only miss some expl,. proj. but i think i'll craft them soon),
so if anyone would buy it pm me here or ingame and we'll set a meet on ark planet.

About the armour, it is just a personal choice. Someone likes sellable stuff and someone like avatar bound item.
Before i had my Refurbish HEART i was in first group, but now, i like i can't sell it and it will grow up with me.

Cheers, have a nice Week End :yay:

Another set is ready, i'll be on ark this evening 19.00-23.00 EU time.

Even if i'll be on caly it will not a problem take a fly to ark.

Cheers

Great service and friendly !

Hello,

Just bought my viceroy set and i love it! 730PED, everything was perfect!
Great service and a very friendly person!

If you want the set i recommend you to buy it before its gone!

nnkxg7.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

Just bought my viceroy set and i love it! 730PED, everything was perfect!
Great service and a very friendly person!

If you want the set i recommend you to buy it before its gone!

nnkxg7.jpg

Thank you ! :)

Service is still active, one set is already booked, pm me here or ingame if u need one too.

Cheers

Message me, when you have the Items again.

Ped is waiting.

Many thanks :)

Thanks Jennifer, trade was fast and smoothy.

Service is still active, reserve your armour and we'll meet at ark for trade.

Pm me here or in game.

Cheers. :yay:

Hello Antrace. I would like to buy a material bulk from you for this set. PM me in game: Xaero e-lite Cynque
Thanks!

Back