Viceroy Perfected

Pred

Dominant
Daniel Predator Skelland
I love my modified viceroy I based my look around this armour and I don't wish to buy anything else. I just wish they would make augmented and perfected, so stats would at least rival angel or better.
What's people's thoughts on this?

I know it's account bound/soul bound so I don't need to hear all that 😉

IMG-20210805-094847359.jpg

I love my modified viceroy I based my look around this armour and I don't wish to buy anything else. I just wish they would make augmented and perfected, so stats would at least rival angel or better.
What's people's thoughts on this?

I know it's account bound/soul bound so I don't need to hear all that 😉

IMG-20210805-094847359.jpg
Soul bound items sucks, wouldn't like to see augmented and perfected options, it will screw the whole armor market.

As somebody currently buying up mats to make mine modified and super excited about it. I say fuck yeah.
It wont screw the market cos soul bound stuff like viceroy isn't to everyone's tastes... such as Sulje's
Thank you for expressing your opinion and your excitement.

Soul bound items sucks, wouldn't like to see augmented and perfected options, it will screw the whole armor market.

Why would this screw the armour market?

On the contrary, I think that might even be good for the entire market!
This will generate a lot of extra MU for the materials to upgrade the armour. Especially since those materials are in essence lost in the process.
And since it's soulbound it would actually protect the armour market since the market can't be flooded with extra armours.

So, I guess why not add augmented and perfected.

Thank you for expressing your opinion and your excitement.
I put in my post I know it's soul bound and the first thing you said was it's soul bound 🙄. I want some positivity not hear doom and gloom.

Last edited:
Why would this screw the armour market?

On the contrary, I think that might even be good for the entire market!
This will generate a lot of extra MU for the materials to upgrade the armour. Especially since those materials are in essence lost in the process.
And since it's soulbound it would actually protect the armour market since the market can't be flooded with extra armours.

So, I guess why not add augmented and perfected.
Similar argument I made over on The Nutcase Thread, about the right and wrong way to do soul bound items. This only does good for the economy.

I've been waiting for this to happen for years!
Really wish it is released one of the days.
Perhaps with 10% for aug, and 20% for perf. extra crit dmg as bonus stat!

we all know the stats but i underline that
Viceroy has awesome EVADE bonus and is pure animal armor
havign it at same level of animal defense as angel would be great
and if the upgrade total cost is in the 22k... it is same as purchasing angel....
so no real problem for armor market

Back