Video results

David|MindArk

Mindark Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Hi,

I watched over 230 videos and selected around 100, then reduced to around 40, I then brought in 3 other MA staff and the 40 were reduced to around 25, then a small group of people watch around 25 videos and democratically judged by a 1 to 10 basic the videos, I don't think we can be fairer than that!

We were not specific on what we were looking for because we did not really know!

Most of the videos deserve a prize! I think the winner won because it was consisted from start to finish, but the runners up had some amazing scenes, my personal favorites are MrChips comic book and Chillax81's bullet from the gun scene, but many more now also come to mind :)

I would like to thank everyone who entered and spent many hours making these videos, to me your all winners :)

David

really enjoyed the comp mate thanks :)

*rubs head

Congratulations everyone! :)

Jamhot

yeah really great work FPC :) and all those who made a video :)

A thoroughly enjoyable contest from beginning to end. I've learnt some new vid editing skills in the process so thanks for the contest.

feedback is always useful in knowing customer customer opinions, hence this link may be of interest.

Grats to all entrants, for making this a lively contest packed with fun and laughs.

sorry to be the 5th poster and maybe ill express the ignorance of a few in the future or totally not... but who was the winner finally? The one you did thanks or others one?

Congratulations to all participants, there are quite a few great entries!
I'm sure the jury had a hard time picking the winners.

Thanks MA for organizing such an outstanding competition!

I am still amazed I won first prize.

Last edited:
Thanks MindArk!

I won Video number 14 in the http://www.entropiagateway.com/ category

I really didnt think that I could have won with a video that took 30 minutes to make, thanks a lot.

And if anyone on Entropia Universe sees anyone called Steve SS Atreides, say thanks to him, and that I owe him a couple of hundred peds!

Thanks again!

I see Baxter won, Congratulations Baxter. :cheer: But where did they post the list of winner and runner up. Also is there a link you can provide so we can all see your video.
Thanks

Congratulations Baxter,

Your video did a fantastic job of showcasing Entropia and gives MA a video that can be used at Trade Shows, online marketing etc.

Congratulations to all the other winners too, I do hope we see this as at minimum a yearly event, I really enjoyed seeing all the creativity of the Entropia Community.

naturaly I am overjoyed with the results:yay:

Baxters win was well deserved and went to the right person.

Can I invite all participants to look at these results in an alternative way?

Baxter 1st
bam and chips joint 2nd
martial armour category joint 3rd
bear armour category joint 4th

I truely think thats the way you should interpret the results.. none of this "I came 27th"

Now david.. are we to expect some kind of award ceremony? And when would that be?

And lets not forget... there is to be a EF poll vote on the peoples favorite. So lets hear some news on that please.

Yeah congratulations Baxter! And grats to my mates mrchips and bambuco! And gratz to all the other Martial/Boar winners! :)

Jamhot

Gratz Baxter. A deserved win!

graTz to all the winners! :thumbup:

We were not specific on what we were looking for because we did not really know!

Its my mantra at the moment, but why the hell did you say you want a Video for Entropia Universe, which is a plattform now, and choose a video for First Planet Company (Calypso)?

There where many videos which took the idea of EU as Plattform and did not only show what you can do on Calypso. Maybe i just got it totaly wrong and Entropia Universe will just consist of multiply "work alike" Calypsos. Looking at the latest promo for NextIsland it seems it will be that way.
In this case i can understand you have choosen Baxters Video. Just makes me still wonder what CRD or SEE-VW will think about it. Mining and hunting in the "Federation", trading with Klingons or Past&Copy in CRD World? :laugh:

Sorry, but you have choosen a Video for FPC and not EU!

I am ranting but its just because i can´t understand what was going on in your Mind(s).
Maybe you are still in the Ark?
Canned in the thinking of EU=Clalypso?:scratch2:

I would like to thank everyone who entered and spent many hours making these videos, to me your all winners :)
David

yeah.. Gratz.

Thanks MindArk!

I won Video number 14 in the http://www.entropiagateway.com/ category

I really didnt think that I could have won with a video that took 30 minutes to make, thanks a lot.

And if anyone on Entropia Universe sees anyone called Steve SS Atreides, say thanks to him, and that I owe him a couple of hundred peds!

Thanks again!

Big gratz for you for winning same prize after 30 mins of work as like as ppl after 30 days of work

Big gratz for you for winning same prize after 30 mins of work as like as ppl after 30 days of work

and quite rightly so, it is the end product that should matter with absolutely no regard to how long it took to make, effort spent, who made it, popularity of person making etc etc.

I'm a firm believer in competitions of this type it is the end product that should matter and no discrimination should be made with any other influences.

Its my mantra at the moment, but why the hell did you say you want a Video for Entropia Universe, which is a plattform now, and choose a video for First Planet Company (Calypso)?

There where many videos which took the idea of EU as Plattform and did not only show what you can do on Calypso. Maybe i just got it totaly wrong and Entropia Universe will just consist of multiply "work alike" Calypsos. Looking at the latest promo for NextIsland it seems it will be that way.
In this case i can understand you have choosen Baxters Video. Just makes me still wonder what CRD or SEE-VW will think about it. Mining and hunting in the "Federation", trading with Klingons or Past&Copy in CRD World? :laugh:

Sorry, but you have choosen a Video for FPC and not EU!

I dont agree with the tone of this but this really helped me cause mine to showcased ALL of Entropia Universe so now i can just tell myself thats why i didn't win anything so thanks.

I would like for the next contest more specifics as to what and who wants what. btw is the song licensed to MA or FPC?

Gratz Baxter. :)

great videos!!!:yay: big gzz to the winner, and my friend Pozzo

and quite rightly so, it is the end product that should matter with absolutely no regard to how long it took to make, effort spent, who made it, popularity of person making etc etc.

I'm a firm believer in competitions of this type it is the end product that should matter and no discrimination should be made with any other influences.

Thtas why i Gratzed Him. He was beter, smarter etc. course get same result with less effort. Thats deserve huge gratz !

gratz to all winners,

even if destiny's video was 2x the level of all other videos combinated, its hard to understand why they didnt win it, it was so evident.

wooohooo i called it 1st :) told u it was a winner bugsy!! :yay::yay:

seen it part in the making, congratulations mate :)

big congrats to all the runners up also.

Gratz to All for the Great work.
Was nice to see so much creativity involve in this event.
But to stay true with my heart, alot of really nice video was deserving alot more the 1st place. But im not the judge, so... :tele:

gratz to the winner

have some second thoughts about how this competition went.
deleted my video's straight away as comp is over and done.
it was a waste of my time, positive thing is i know now how to make movies :yay:

and atleast the person with his big mouth and who i incredably hate did not win anything aswell
so that makes me happy again.
maybe he can get some sleep from now on ........ WHahahahaha :wtg:

still not pleased with mindarks choise though.

Last edited:
Back