Videogame addiction clinic opens

Wow, i think i shud quit video games, but i like them sooo much! :laugh:

HM .... :rolleyes:

I start to feel lil strange here .... I've done that 17+ hours gaming with EU few times , so i think i need some treatment :laugh:

:wise:
I wonder what is decay for a bed in that clinic ... MA have found a new way to make ped... :loco:

:scared: pls noone tell them my name *hides* I don't want to be taken, just imagine what they will do to people :eek:

I would admit myself to the clinic, but i will fall behind on EU, so skrew that :laugh:

dilly said:
I would admit myself to the clinic, but i will fall behind on EU, so skrew that :laugh:

:rofl: just my thoughts

I remember the new when they just started taking in the first ppl. To bad the article didnt mention 500 euro's a day to be in the clinic ..

So the 8 weeks of 500 euro's, so 56 * 500 = 12300 euro's. I think ill have a lot of mental damage if i needed to pay that. 8 rooms .. thats about 100.000 euros for consultancy in 2 months. I think i'll try to get a job there to consult as well.

I definately need one of those...hopefully I have one on the other side of the road...

Squee said:
I remember the new when they just started taking in the first ppl. To bad the article didnt mention 500 euro's a day to be in the clinic ..

So the 8 weeks of 500 euro's, so 56 * 500 = 12300 euro's. I think ill have a lot of mental damage if i needed to pay that. 8 rooms .. thats about 100.000 euros for consultancy in 2 months. I think i'll try to get a job there to consult as well.

12300 euros? :eek: I wud rather put that on p.e and buy some uber stuff tbh ;)

dilly said:
12300 euros? :eek: I wud rather put that on p.e and buy some uber stuff tbh ;)

Thats what they said on the dutch news on TV. This article and the same guy in the pic was on our news a few days ago. 500euros a day.

Back