Vigi mining log

Not your bad cycle... Alot of my friends on soc were having really bad runs, and i had my worst of all today too... Havent heard from anyone having a good run today yet.

I wouldnt burn these amps today.

I just had my alltime worst mining run ever recorded, 44,6% return >_>

And that was on an area with solis, leach and other good markup stuff so that's not it. I smell some uber ATH coming for someone :D

Gratz on your mining

Good to see you're doing well.

Just keep dropping!!!!!
:tower:

it is interesting to see how you rarelly have awfully bad returns.
It must be nice to have that steady profit.
Keep up the good Work!

it is interesting to see how you rarelly have awfully bad returns.
It must be nice to have that steady profit.
Keep up the good Work!

Yes it was,
You can all do that unamped....

Its been 6 months since i started my mining career - i mean doing moslty mining. Dropped like 62k bombs and few K probes during this period. Recently MA104 and oa103 amped. LAst 2 days i was mining ony 103 and ma104 amped. 21 oa103 7ma104 2oa101 and oa102 - not a single hof. Today i gave ma last chance and i went to cnd 104 amped. I lost like 1k ped over last 2-3 day incl CND trip but thats not the point. Im tired of not getting any uber hit (like1k) with every1 else gettin nice hits...so i quit. Seriously im done here. No more entries in this log. Will log to sell my skills and stuff. I was planing this for some time now but deceided to wait. 6 months its quite a long time if u drop like 300-450 bombs a day. Anyway,
If any1 is interested in full hermes set (almost all parts full tt) or skills pm me.

gl all,
hope u will all hit ur towers!!!

Sorry to hear you say that my friend my crazy polish brother dont quit =/ think about it take a break save ur peds and return at a future time a good miner gone would not be good :(

Yes it was,

Its been 6 months since i started my mining career - i mean doing moslty mining. Dropped like 62k bombs and few K probes during this period. Recently MA104 and oa103 amped. LAst 2 days i was mining ony 103 and ma104 amped. 21 oa103 7ma104 2oa101 and oa102 - not a single hof. Today i gave ma last chance and i went to cnd 104 amped. I lost like 1k ped over last 2-3 day incl CND trip but thats not the point. Im tired of not getting any uber hit (like1k) with every1 else gettin nice hits...so i quit. Seriously im done here. No more entries in this log. Will log to sell my skills and stuff. I was planing this for some time now but deceided to wait. 6 months its quite a long time if u drop like 300-450 bombs a day. Anyway,
If any1 is interested in full hermes set (almost all parts full tt) or skills pm me.

gl all,

STOP THAT BULLSHIT VIGI!!!

You have friends in here that will help you get out of this shit!!! I'm sure that you need some time to calm down, but I'm also sure that when the bad period is over, you'll start hiting ubers like crazy!

SO DONT YOU DARE TO LEAVE VIGI!!!

Yes it was,

gl all,

lol, just lol

You had one of the best minning blos ever (i mean in results). You made almost +10k and you are complaining.
Am I missing here something? :scratch2:

...and I thought I saw everything in this game..loool :eyecrazy:

Noooo.... Vigi, we make mistakes sometimes when we let our emotions dictate what we should do, take a break and try to feel good for a while then you can think right and don't leave!:cheer:

lol, just lol

You had one of the best minning blos ever (i mean in results). You made almost +10k and you are complaining.
Am I missing here something? :scratch2:

...and I thought I saw everything in this game..loool :eyecrazy:

My thoughts exactly. I'd be launching fireworks if i had those numbers.

Don't leave buddy :)
i know you got it in ya.
my suggestion is don't chip out just sit out of game for awhile rest up and come back.
you would think i would be the one throwing in the towel lmao.
not someone profiting :D

Hi Vigi :)

I have been reading your blog since it started and you have done very well. and dont give up. :D I'm not so active on EF just because I hate typing in english :p

As you said you have mined with 21 oa103s and not a single hof, thats just a bad period for you.

I have had the same experience and since 2009, Dec, I have lost around 9k+ according my record. I have done 104x20 runs on CND, then 103x20 runs, then months later now I could only afford 102x10 a run up there. :p

It is still high risk to mining on CND with big amps, one run will cost ks of peds.
Just keep doing and look at Strash's blog, he managed go back from -8k and still keep doing it. :D

Just slow down when you have a bad period, go with small amps and may be shoot something for entertainment. ;)

anyway GL.:)

oh, enmatter isnt hof so easily.

even with ea104, it only cost 2.5ped/ drop, so the claim size is bit like you mine with oa103. ea104 lasts longer amd probe only cost 0.5ped/drop which means each enmatter claim would be smaller, only half size of an ore common claim. so its make it more difficult ot hof on it.

if you hit a XII with enmatter, it would be like 100 ped on ore because bomb costs 2 times.

even you find smaller sizes in enmatter you may still profit without a global.

so dont feel so sad when you had no hofs with enmatter, imo thats very common.:silly2:

Dude, like I told you - HoF doesn't matter! You're living the dream that most of us will never see!
I lose hundreds of PED's a day everyday, sure I had a few ubers, but I'd rather have consistent profits like you as opposed to swirlies!
The thing I find funny, is how you say "anyone can do it!" even though I been unamped* mining PVP4 for nearly 2 years and never do consistently well like you do. Lately I've been unamped mining PVP4 both ore and enmatter and can't break even, though I think the GD's have a hand in that lol...

All I can say bro, is don't leave.
You're winning the game!

*half/half amped/unamped, but usually unamped in pvp due to fear of being looted with a large load.

you are profiting 8k ped.
I dont know how can you dare say such thing mate.
Ofc uber hits makes it special.
But, looking at your returns, if you had some uber hits it'd be insane.
BUT, it ain't impossible :)
Play with your profit
Risk with your profit, have fun also ;)

well, more PEDs for us now

Hey Vig we know each other before EU. Remember? We were owning noobs on ET, hhaa that was crazy times :) , please dont give up, keep droping, and im sure you hit your :tower:

Its coming .. realy, just keep droping dont sotop FFS!!

p.s sry for my eng im not so skilled :ahh:

Mining consistently is what made me profit. It wasn't the Uber Hits. It's the small profits from MU from the stuff that I found. If I did global or even HoF, it multiplied my profits but I didn't count on them. I might get them once a month (global) or 6 months for a HoF. That is if I mined everyday dropping 300-400 bombs or probes per session.

But this takes me 6 hours a day to do. I made peds and haven't deposited in 2 years. It just takes a lot of time and commitment. You've done exactly that Vigi.

Making profit in EU is BORING as hell! :( But the reward is not having to deposit (at least for me anyway) And with Mining, all you do is "Just Keep Dropping!"

I got a life and work. I can't play as much as I used to. I make more money in RL than in EU.

Take a break Vigi. You deserve it.

Cheers mate!:yay:

Gratz Vigi on your first uber. Looks like a small break helped you :)

Ty all guys....
managed to stay away from EU for 2 weeks. If i was more busy irl prolly id made it but i had 2 much time and i guess im to addicted so after short break im back. Doing just enmats for past few days amped 104. And yeah finally it came...XXII inside pvp4 :). So no more whining as the reason i wanted to quit was the fact i couldnt hit uber. I think i wont be updating this log cuz i dont do ores anymore. Maybe ill continue in the future..will see. Once again ty all for your support and wish u all nice hits...

where is your awesome tower screen? :D gz! :cool:

Gratz on your nice tower! :)

where is your awesome tower screen? :D gz! :cool:

i am sure he will post it soon but i think he realized how much time is wasted daily on blogs like this so he stopped posting in it ;)

gratz vigi

I told you i would read your log, and here it is :D

I did it mate i finaly did it.

GZ on your great result. see you in game

Show me the tower!!
God damnit... now I see you're back, you make me want to reinstall!!
:mad:

Must.. not.. reinstall..
:scared:

gz for the big hit and thx for this nice log!

Lol cant believe i hit it...Another one coming before i extract this one :p....IJK
Thx a lot for your support guys i was already close to give up...but i had lots of support from my friends... IT took me several months of hard work to hit it now i can do some eomons :p. I was going to paste a nice screenie with Skelethor aiming his gun @ my head (since the towers is inside pvp4 :) )but i screwed up and i had to take ordinary screenie...of me pretending a pker with 0 ammo on cb24 :p

GL ALL

Reactions: CMS
Gratz on tower mate. ^_^

Good luck extracting it.

Back