Vintage Classic PK action!

Jamhot

Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
PK PK PK down at the 'old' Rig with some Old PK'rs roughly 7+ years ago, enjoy! :handgun:

Jamhot

Ohhh bollocks. It is blocked here..... Engaging ninja mode :ninja:

blocked in sweden.

Did anyone ever get that spider :)

Cool vid Jam:) Ah! the Old rig:)

Blocked in Czech Republic .(

But <3 old rig and PK, it was not a perfect game, but it was own style in many ways and duelling was actually fun and you could actually beat people that had much better equipment... We can only dream about having a fun PK again, let's see what changes MA brings.

ahh, I remember being thrown around by Recoda and Swazer....ah memories :ahh:

my first experience of the rig was being steam rolled by The Baron and his goons!!!

Only just found this - I do miss the old rig, thanks for sharing!

Reminds me of one of my few PK moments using a Potent Firestorm Chip on someone (triggering their PK swirlie), I had a screeny but never did any videos back then.

Miss those old spiders too!

I had to go through a UK VPN to view it.

haha, the good ol' days. Some epic pK battles were fought down there. :)

It's blocked for me aswell :(!!!

And here I was hoping for some mean ass nostalgia trips! :cry:

Blocked because of the music maybe?

Try it through anonymizer or something.

Using a VPN with UK server fixes it. Its an awesome video btw, was epic to watch old skool PK,very funny ^^

This video contains content of SME so it has been blocked out for your inconvenience, have a nice day, youtube.

This video contains content of SME so it has been blocked out for your inconvenience, have a nice day, youtube.

Yep, tried using some of the unblockers for firefox... but no avail :( Guess I wont have my nostalgia drive.:(

Back