Virtual World War is here!!

Bambuco

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Bambuco BAM Vuitrago
Hello Entropia! :yay:

I finished my newest video! Now to finish writing this thread :).

I made the video using Jon "NEVERDIE" Jacobs' song "Virtual World War I". This video is a bit different than the others as I had to fly my butt over to California where I filmed NEVERDIE and the NDS crew doing their thing in front of a green screen :wtg:. This time I captured video using FRAPS and my CANON 7D ;) it was lots of FUN and a great experience!!
I couldn't wait to finish this video and now that I'm done I can't wait to see the reviews it'll get!
Thanks NDS for this opportunity! I am more than happy to have created this video for you guys and to show it to the Entropia Universe and everyone out there who participate in Virtual Worlds.
Please enjoy!!

Virtual World War I (youtube)

Virtual World War I (VIMEO)​

Last edited:
Awesome! :yay: as I have said on the other forums you are very talented!!:D

Last edited:
Thats amazing work..

Very talented!!:wtg:

I knew it ! he's been taken over by the Devil :laugh: :eyecrazy:

Nice vid but what's this all about the devil and stuff ...don't really get it. Perhaps it'll all be made clear in part II.

Are you working on making part II now?

Great work Bam! :yay:

Great video and song, keep up the good work neverdie and bambuco!

Really Brilliant Work Bam! Can't wait to see where it goes from here.. Keep it up!

Bambuco Video Rules!

You rockin the talent .... I really like what ur doing

Excellent work.

My only critique is personally I think the text takes away from it. If the video is reworked somehow that the images alone imply what the text says, it would be better.

my two pecs :)

Great job on the video Bambuco!

:cool:

nice video. :) I don´t really have sympathies for the whole fighting the police theme. However it's good to see the effort ppl put into creating this video. :yay:

Just an AWESOME video!! Great job Bambuco and ND!! Nothing like combining talents to create a good piece of art.

Thanks everyone! :yay:

I'm glad a lot of you enjoyed the video. I put a lot of hours into it
Thanks for the awesome words of encouragement as I will try and make a profession making real life videos e.g. advertisements and live events but will lean more towards entertainment like music videos and short films :painter:. I've also gotten some good feedback about the video and what should be shown less or more, thank you for that. Critiques and feedback of my videos are always welcomed.
You could say this is my first music video and my first time working with a green screen, which I only had 2 lights to light both the subject and the screen :eyecrazy:. At times I thought this would have been impossible but it all finally came together before my eyes :smoke:. I'm happy I was able to show the community my latest video and hope to show you all more in the future. A BIG THANKS to everyone who's viewed and enjoyed my videos throughout the years and to my bro, Snapnet, for also encouraging me and for offering to help out in any way he can even though now he has a baby to keep him occupied 24/7 :baby: and of course to NEVERDIE for giving me this awesome opportunity I'm very glad you liked my work and I look forward on working with you on future projects.

now to copy and paste this on every other forum :boxer:

Last edited:
Great video Bam on combining RL to the game a new dimension in EU for you! Good song ND... Who was the old dude doing the spin kicks, was that force manure? :poke:

Who was the old dude doing the spin kicks, was that force manure? :poke:

That looked like Force to me. And I must say... pretty god form too. Most people tend to lean back when spin kicking thus leaving them at the mercy of a wimpy 1 finger shove to knock them off balance. I didn't know Force had a martial arts background. If he doesn't..... his choreographer does! Nice moves Force!

Menace

Excellent editing Bam - you got a bright future ahead )) But the song itself is so bad imho

song is worse then

Sweet!

LOL! NICE!! Just saw the release notes.

I predicted the Warp engine! :laugh:

Check the video at 4:04. Look at the left of the screen a monitor is displaying "Charging Warp Engine" and then ND warps away.

I don't remember seeing warp engines mentioned anywhere until this last VU so if it was mentioned before I guess I missed it. :cool:

Last edited:
LOL! NICE!! Just saw the release notes.

I predicted the Warp engine! :laugh:

Check the video at 4:04. Look at the left of the screen a monitor is displaying "Charging Warp Engine" and then ND warps away.

I don't remember seeing warp engines mentioned anywhere until this last VU so if it was mentioned before I guess I missed it. :cool:

Oh no, he must have had inside info, quick everyone grab your pitch forks. :) Okay kidding aside, good video.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

June 8th entry...

Coming Releases of Space

In the pipeline for the coming space-related releases we have warp speed to experience the thrill of space travel and more advanced engineering features. To increase protection for the motherships and its crew from opponents the maximum number of gunner positions will be increased and 4 shield sections will be added. Also, heavy weapons, torpedos, will be added.

:p

Very good job, all of you! :)

Gz!!!
Nice Vid production :)

But not sure about the target audience!

I don't think this vid will have any impact on potential players who are likely to be depositors.
More than likely, they 'll be beggar, scammers, or looking for free easy money (misperception) out of this game..... but I could be wrong!

Back