Price Check Vivo T20 Adapted : It has Stats between EMT 2350-Adj and Emt 2600-Adj , so What is its TRUE value (??)

bigPaul

Dominant
Paul Ray Spinn
Hallo Friends :)

I was offering the Vivo T20 Adapted on the "Selling" forum (in that Forum I made a comparison with the Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler to evaluate a possible price) ; as i wrote in the "Selling" Forum :

"By evaluating its Healing Stats, the Vivo T20 Adapted, unlimited is a nice improvement over the fap "Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler" (a much more common item, with an Auction-Price of TT+300/350 ped). Here is the Comparison between the 2 items :

Vivo T20 Adapted, unlimited......Heal/second=17.50..........Heal/pec==10
Gyro fap-14 Smuggler unlim......Heal/second=14.44..........Heal/pec=9.99

As Usual, You can Verify All these Data on Entropiawiki :
Vivo T20 Adapted---------> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=294
Gyro Fap-14 smuggler----> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=130

-->Ok , BUT now I have realised that the Vivo T20 Adapted, Unlimited has Stats precisely between those of the EMT Kit Ek-2350 Adjusted (which goes for TT+1100 !! ) and the EMT Kit Ek-2600, Adjusted (which goes for TT+2100 !! ) :

Vivo T20 Adapted, unlimited......Heal/second=17.50..........Heal/pec==10

-->It has Stats BETTER than the Emt 2350 Adjusted ; while the"Heal/second" is merely a bit worse than the Emt 2600 Adjusted. See Below :

Emt 2350 Adjusted unlimited.....Heal/second=16.40..........Heal/pec==10 (It goes for TT+1100 !)
Emt 2600 Adjusted unlimited.....Heal/second=18.90..........Heal/pec==10 (It goes for TT+2100 !)

As Usual, You can Verify All these Data on Entropiawiki :
Vivo T20 Adapted---------> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=294
Emt 2350 Adjusted--------> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=228
Emt 2600 Adjusted--------> http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=230

That being said, What could I choose as a PROPER price for the Vivo T20 Adapted, Unlimited ?
(ALSO NOTE that the Vivo T20 Adapted is Maxed at Level 20 ! While the 2 EMT have NO Skill BONUS : They are maxed at Level 100 !!

And moreover the Vivo T20 Adapted has a Maximal TT=4429 ped -->"It lasts forever without need to repair" ;
while the EMT 2600 Adjusted barely reaches a Maximal TT of 240 ped ; and the EMT 2350 Adj is even worse : below 100 ped ! )

The Vivo T20 Adapted is SO RARE (-->probably a Unique item or nearly unique, judging by the Auction History : only 2 sales in 10 Years ! ) that its Price hasn't been properly set, yet.

Can anyone help me setting a PROPER price ?

Considering the above Stats and the fact that the Vivo T20 Adapted is Maxed at just level 20
, its Value could be close to that of the EMT 2600 Adjusted.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks ! :)

Paul

Last edited:
Very very few items in this game are priced according to their stats (aka value). All prices are purely driven by demand-offer dynamics. Is there at least one player willing to pay that price? Are you willing to sell for that price? Then that’s the true value.

Take care, BBB

You could probably sell for +1k at 0 TT. There are even some decent guns sold cheap, dist cheap on AH, because they had 10k tt left...

Go heal it to 0 :) Be easier to sell :)

Since its over 4000 PEDs in TT value, NOONE wants that much peds stuck in a fap. It would personally take me like 10 years to get the TT down to 0.
Huge TT is what is not selling your fap. For the fap to be interesting, it would need to have MU as close to 0 as possible, as the buyer wants the ability to just TT it in case of an emergency :)

Thanks Buckaroobanzai, Raulpon , True Juan for Your comments.

Surely this Vivo T20 Adapted has "a BIG potential" due to its cool stats ,
and it's also true that the high TT of my item (4000 ped) could discourage 'non-superfunded' players (...while other "rich" players might just love it as it is) , so I came to the conclusion to... keep it for myself, for a while, unless I receive an offer that matches its cool Stats :)

Paul

Emt 2350 adjusted and 2600 adjusted worth nothing, as just a FAP.
Comparing them in price to your FAP based on their stats is not makes sense.

Their price is based on the 25 small and 25 large chadriaks that needed to create them.
They sells for this price because they needed to create the modified versions, not because they are have those stats.

Emt 2350 adjusted and 2600 adjusted sell for high prices because they are needed to create the Modified versions, not because they are have those stats.

Thanks, it makes sense too.

So, probably a Fair Price for the Vivo T20 Adapted is somewhere in the range between the Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler (a worse and more common fap, whose approx markup is TT+300), and the Emt 2350 Adjusted (still a bit WORSE Stats than the Vivo T20 Adapted, but also used as crafting material, with TT+1100 as markup) .

Paul

Last edited:
I know it's not what you want to hear but your fap, at such high TT, has almost no MU.

Sorry :confused:

I know it's not what you want to hear but your fap, at such high TT, has almost no MU.

Sorry :confused:

"Almost no MU !! ".
Well, "an Opinion is an Opinion", so I respect that.

As I said above, non-funded-players will avoid its high TT value, while "richer"-players will recognize its Stats (=a stronger Fap than the Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler).

Paul

Last edited:

As a potential buyer, i totaly agree with Angel.

I own a Gyro 14 Smuggler and i'm looking to upgrade but if i should "lock" 4k ped in a fap, i would go for a mod EK-2350 with a 25HP/Pec and a high selling potential.

Both Vivo and Adj-2350 have the same cost to use but these tools are used as mid-level emergency healing and reload is something important here, Vivo is 24 use/min and Adj Ek-2350 is 41 use/min.

With a 0-TT, i could buy your Vivo T20 for +500 or +600 wich should be close to a Gyro 14 Smugglet Tier 3 (16.60 HP/sec, 9.99HP/heal)

Last edited:
As a potential buyer, I totally agree with Angel.

I own a Gyro 14 Smuggler and i'm looking to upgrade.

With a 0-TT, I could buy your Vivo T20 for +500 or +600 which is equivalent of a Gyro 14 Smuggler Tier 3 (16.60 HP/sec, 9.99HP/heal)

Thanks Tom,

BTW I own a Gyro 14 Smuggler too and, yes, statswise the Vivo T20 Adapted is an upgrade of it.
I like that fact too.

Interesting that comparison with the Gyro 14 Smuggler Tier 3 (16.60 HP/sec , 9.99HP/heal) VS (17.50 HP/sec , 10HP/heal) of the Vivo T20 Adapted Tier 0 : which still remains an Upgrade of the Gyro Tier 3 , and doesn't need Enhancers.

UPDATE - Vivo T20 Adapted Tier 0 also TOPS a Gyro 14 Smuggler Tier 4 (whose stats are 17.33 HP/sec , 9.99HP/heal : still WORSE than the Vivo)

So the price of the Vivo can be considered Fair in the region of TT+ (600+) ( APPROX )

I would like a less 'unrepaired' Vivo T20 Adapted (=with a TT closer to 0) , but still its Stats are nice.

I'm OPEN to Offers for the Vivo T20 Adapted , meanwhile I will keep it ( ...since I myself need an Upgrade to my Gyro 14 Smuggler ! )

Paul

Last edited:
I would say tt+100-150 for that tt. Tt +400-500 for minimum tt

Would have bought that for shure it it wasnt 4000 ped which i don't have so i can have the smuggler instead !

Back