Vivo T20 Unlimited BP

Bogger

Prowler
Society
Guess Who
Fomorian Bogger Domnall
Anyone want to try and put a figure on this?

It is no skilling BP since medical compress price went through the roof (>2000%).
I'd say 1k ped because it produces a usefull item, but it's no profit BP.

But with prices these days who knows ;)

Sorry, but I would have to agree with Bruud (sry becourse of relatively low price).

The Vivo20 has the same strength as something between Hedoc20 and Hedoc50. None of those are great tools, and the Hedoc20 is pretty much tt-food while looted in large numbers. Hedoc50 is a nice size fap, but the demand very (s)low. Not many ppl got the paramedic level to use this yet. I have had one for sale in my shop for 130%, now going on 3 weeks.

Like Bruud says, if med.compress suddenly becomes a common item, then it could be a nice BP. At a fair price around 120%, I would definately rather use this fap, than any other stadard unlimited. But still 125% will not make any profit :rolleyes:

Still the high level required to use Vivo20, is not good for demand.

Collectors will get the price up, Im sure. 500-1k peds. If your lucky to catch a double collector bidwar, then it could be 2k easy.

Thanks for the reply guys :) pretty much same thoughts as i had myself

I agree that it isnt a skilling bp, to date i have collected all the medical compress i need myself for the (L) bps but it does need the price of medical compress to come down for it to be useful. I have to disagree that it is a high lvl tool. It's an achievable lvl.

It is no skilling BP since medical compress price went through the roof (>2000%).
I'd say 1k ped because it produces a usefull item, but it's no profit BP.

But with prices these days who knows ;)

one sold on auction for 13k :D

one sold on auction for 13k :D

Um you do realize that's not reliable right? The BP was either
A. filled with QR
B. swapped to inflate the price.

i know who bought it :) and had no additional qr on it

my option is to keep it for a while then maybe will be good to sell if the medical will get lower

my option is to keep it for a while then maybe will be good to sell if the medical will get lower

Thats what i hope, maybe blood moss/medical compress will be minable somewhere else in the future (maybe 3yrs ;) )

Back